• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How weird are your friends?

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    In order to be reading or writing this, your friends have got to be eccentric. It's unnatural otherwise.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Well...Where to start...
    One of my friends has a girlfriend who eats grass and worms, plays on his PS2 and Xbox alot. (That's not wierd that's just creepy o.o)
    One is a really tall guy that's taller than me :S; he does girl screams and ran after our headmaster when a fight was going and shouted at him "Go on you can do it Sir! Go and stop those mean bullies".
    Another talks about the most dirtiest things that none of us have heard and then tells us the meaning of the word :S
    Lastly keeps wearing small shorts into school on non-unifrom day which has resulted in us calling him "God of the Jack-ups"

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have friends who hates paper towels, uses random Japanese phrases and calls me in the middle of the night just to ask for my assistance in mathematics.

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
    Years
    Well, I haven't had a girlfriend since 3rd grade, and I am by no means gay.

He's in the 7th grade.Whenever we're thinking about the girls from our old schools(we go to an all boys school) he thinks of a riddle, thats really weird. At our school anyway.

Do me a favour and define weird?
    Weird is like "normal." Can you define what both weird and normal is between human relations? I don't think you can.

..says the person who calls herself weird.

I mean they do very strange things and are completely different from everyone else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    One is very weird. =o Too much to say. =P
    In real life, they're surprisingly crazy. One of my friends lit his hair on fire because he was a redhead. XDDD
    WTH! XD

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    well, my "inner circle" of friends are all weird ^.^
    there's nothing really major, its just small things in behavior that add together to make 100% weird!

I have this one friend named Kyle. looks like Hitler. Give him the mustache, and he looks like Hitler. In fact, when he gets mad, his hair even does the same thing lol. the weirdest thing about him is that he's almost 17 and I've heard him swear ONCE. that's pretty odd by most peoples standards.

But I'm weirder than all of them. I'm the only one who breeds cockroaches!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    One of my friends wants to go to the sun, he says nothing is impossible 0.o

Years
    I have a friend who's obsessed about Red (From Pokespec.) -cough- OokamiShipper -cough- She's taking this too seriously D 8
    And another friend o' mine wants to make people her minions...so she can take over the world... O_o

Well, I have a friend who's obsessed about Oliver and likes annoying everyone else about their fave characters. >.> I wonder who that iiiis?*coughGingacough*

Oh yeah about the take over the world friend...>.>
    Those two almost dislocated my shoulders trying to make me one of their minions. :X

Oh, I have a perverted friend who can make the simplest and most innocent of stuff become corrupted.
    (EX. She bought some cookies, and told us the bags were used as...nevermind >.>)

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Oyeak! Bewbs! Secks! Randoness! ILU! ILU2! *hugs* *glomps* *lmao* *WTF*
    My friends and I be firring our lazors!!! >)

Yeah my friends and I are cool and crqazy when we wanna be. XD

Years
    Actually, I think I'm the "weird one." I can be extremely hyper and overly happy sometimes. (That's when I'm overtired.)

I had a (male) friend who dressed up like a girl. He wore a blond wig and had two different sized balloons. He popped them both with a fake sword. I don't see it as weird, though. (It was for a play...)

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    My friends are weird, perverted weird. But I'd be the weirdest...and the most perverted. Meh, it makes us laugh n stuff, so s'all good.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    My friends are all plain vanilla. In other words, I make them all crazy by being weird. Like when I came in with a top hat and skipped through the halls quoting Abraham Lincoln (no lie!), or when I spoke in only an invented language for a day (I didn't even bother raising my hand to answer questions in class...). Yup. I'm weird.

Back