• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How will an R/S/E Remake Be promoted?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
  • Lets say that it is confirmed that there will be a remake ok. Then, currently, how will they promote it via the Show itself. Ash is currently in Unova, I don't see a way how he can run by any of his Hoenn friends or characters.
    So, I'd like to hear your Logical Theory, How will it be under these circumstances?

I have my own: You all do know about the Special Episode "Hikari's New Journey" Right? The one that features Dawn journey after she departed away from Ash. At the end of the episode, Dawn Headed for Hoenn, which makes me believe that they will use her as a Future Device somehow to promote the R/S/E Remake. And if that sounds correct, Doesn't it confirm and remake sooner or later?

So, is the remake expected and most importantly, state your theory of how they would promote it. (BTW, Do you think the whole Dawn heading to Hoenn a reasonable one?)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    If Ash still is in Unova by the time of the R/S/E remakes are confirmed, then they'd probably just handle it the same way they did with HG/SS. I could see them featuring a small mini arc with some characters from Hoenn, I could probably even see Iris or Dent getting an egg like Dawn did, I think it could be a good idea, since it would be hard to promote Pokémon from Hoenn in Unova since it's exclusive n' stuff.

On the idea of using Dawn... I'm not quite certain- I mean, they didn't do it with May, but I guess that was because May had her cameo too early.

PokémonFantasyGirl

Hoennshipper ♥
    Years
  • Huh, well. I'd rather see something about May in Hoenn again. Maybe Ash giving Max that battle he promised him. Forgive me-- I rarely watch the Pokemon anime now, but how did they promote the Heart Gold and Soul Silver release in the anime?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Huh, well. I'd rather see something about May in Hoenn again. Maybe Ash giving Max that battle he promised him. Forgive me-- I rarely watch the Pokemon anime now, but how did they promote the Heart Gold and Soul Silver release in the anime?

I didn't keep up with pokemon episodes while they were being released until B/W. I just started watching Pokemon from season 1-13 a couple of months ago, I kept watching daily for like 2-5 episode until finished, So I am not sure how did they Promote HG AND SS BUT...I believe it was made when Lyra, and idk who that boy was came, from Johto. So maybe that's how they promoted that game..not sure though for the reason I listed.

PokémonFantasyGirl

Hoennshipper ♥
    Years
  • I didn't keep up with pokemon episodes while they were being released until B/W. I just started watching Pokemon from season 1-13 a couple of months ago, I kept watching daily for like 2-5 episode until finished, So I am not sure how did they Promote HG AND SS BUT...I believe it was made when Lyra, and idk who that boy was came, from Johto. So maybe that's how they promoted that game..not sure though for the reason I listed.

Ah, Lyra! Now I remember, thanks. Well, I do hope they have May visit Ash again or something similar. Or even better, they finally decide to add Brendan in an episode. That'd be worth watching for me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • If the R/S//E remakes are announced when Ash is still in Unova, he could probably see May again or maybe even meet Wally.

shadowchick

The Reaper Empress trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I'd Luke to see the new male trainer of the remake appear. I mean, we only ever see the male make a cameo in the movies, NEVER in the actual show. So that's what I'd like to see. And maybe he has a Treecko or a Mudkip.

Back