• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How would you feel if Black and White were delayed and made into 3DS games?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    At first I will be ticked off from being forced to buy the 3DS, but after that I wouldnt mind because I will have the 3DS lol.

Years
    Just as long as I don't HAVE to buy a 3DS to even play the game(This is what Kingdom Hearts is gonna do...watch out for Kingdom Hearts 3D T__T), I wouldn't mind....but that would take a LOOOONG time for development for each version of the game. Just putting up new graphics for the 3DS will be a task....and I'm pretty sure having the game pushed back even further will piss some people off for a while.
    (points to everyone in this thread)

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    I would be a bit annoyed, as I have to dish out another £150 or so to play 1 game, which would cost a further £30. I'd still probably go out and buy the 3DS and stay above peeps though :P

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    How would you feel if Black and White were delayed

Spoiler:

exteradude

I'd prefer it to be like how HG/SS worked with the DSi. HG/SS is playable on the normal DS, but it has more features when using the DSi.

I'd prefer Black and White to be along the same lines to serve the entire audience instead of those who can afford a DSi. I like the idea of having compatibility with the DS/i, but having extra features with the 3DS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011

Last edited:

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i would be pretty pleased if that happened. Judging from the screens of some of the 3ds games, the graphics of the 3ds has had a huge improvement to the ds. This could also fix up the pixelated problem.
    But i highly doubt that they would delay it, i mean its almost september and im sure game freak would have known about the 3ds well before it was announced.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Wait isn't it already coming out for 3ds anyway? Well if they completely changed the game to 3D that would be pretty cool but I think they won't do that probably anyway.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Not gonna happen. Nintendo, and specially Gamefreak almost never change decisions.
    But if they did, they need to at least make it totally playable on the normal DS without anything left out.

Back