• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you want to go? Peacefully in sleep or in a blaze of glory?

Which one?

• Total voters

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I have a very strong feeling I'm going to die young. Dying peacefully...it wouldn't be all too peaceful until the last few seconds, because I'd probably be shaking in anticipation to the time prior to that. I'm not afraid to die; rather, I'm extremely curious about what happens afterward. I'd prefer to go out in a last burst of adrenaline! How could I help other people with my dying will, though? Also, my death may not be beneficial; for all I know, I'm Ragnarok in some parallel world. =P

Years
  • I'd like to die as painlessly as possible. Really, that's what worries me most about death right now (even after the prospect of an afterlife, if there is one). I don't want to experience extreme amounts of pain.

Besides, knowing me, going out in a blaze of glory would just be stupid in my case. Watch the cause I die for ends the world or something. It'd be just my luck. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Right now I intend on living for as long as possible, so ideally I would like to die peacefully when I'm about 100 million years old. I can't really see myself being capable of dying in a "blaze of glory" if I'm old and crippled.

Years
  • Other-I would want to die by getting injured in the middle of a glorious battle, passing out, and dieing while I'm passed out.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    In a Blaze of Glory, preferably helping someone, saving someone, etc. Thats why I want to donate all my good organs.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • I'd prefer to go in a blaze of glory... but not really for something I believe in. Unless you consider humor something to believe in.

Here's the situation I want...

I want to become an alcoholic, and go into rehab for 666 days. When I'm released, stone sober, I want to be hit by a truck driven by a drunk driver (I've always loved irony). But that' not it... I want my corpse positioned in such a way that when pictures are taken for police files and newspapers or whatever, my lifeless body is right next to the "how's my driving?" sign.

There are a few other stipulations... such as, I want "**** Happens" engraved on my urn, and the Benny Hill theme played at my funeral/viewing, whatever, while people enter and leave (complete with funny sound effects, like *BOING!*).

How's THAT for a cause? haha ;)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't want to know I'm dying, or feel anything, so I would rather die peacefully in my sleep.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Oh... Probably in a blaze of glory. (DBZ shows many good ways to die, and bad ways.)

I would hate to die like Yamcha. Beat somebody but then they come back and self destruct on you. Bardock had a sad but brave death. But most of all... I'd like to die like Piccolo. Even though the episode was one of my first DBZ episodes. I almost cried. He had gotten mad at Gohan and then sacrificed himself for the four year old son of his enemy. So dramatic.

Back