• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How you Use your Rare Candies?

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
  • Since there aren't many of them in the game, I treat them like little diamonds.
    I store them in my PC and never use them.
    It's not worth using when you have a lucky egg equipped anyway.

I have used a few to test if my pokemon were happy enough to evolve (Eevee - Espeon, Pichu - Pikachu, etc.) but after I make sure they are, I turn it off and back on and train manually.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Sorry, but I'm the kind of Pokemon Gamer who doesn't use Rare Candies. It's mainly kept inside my bag the whole time. The reason why I won't use Rare Candies are simple. I already wasted countless hours playing a Pokemon game. It wouldn't hurt to waste a couple more hours leveling up my team the more enjoyable way?

I used to spam my Pokemons with Rare Candies, however. Eventually, I learned that it's just mainly used by lazy Gamers who doesn't want to waste anymore of their time leveling their Pokemon by just one level.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • You know, there great make-shift Revives. If your out, and you need to revive a pokemon, chek it out... well after battle anyays.

That's all I use them for.

PKMN Trainer Red!

A former trainer champion...
    Years
  • I use rare candies occasionally. I just like leveling up my Pokemon the hard way because I can get more EV's than just using rare candies.
    I don't have a grudge against Rare Candies, but I just love really high stats that was hard worked by me. :)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Sorry, but I'm the kind of Pokemon Gamer who doesn't use Rare Candies. It's mainly kept inside my bag the whole time. The reason why I won't use Rare Candies are simple. I already wasted countless hours playing a Pokemon game. It wouldn't hurt to waste a couple more hours leveling up my team the more enjoyable way?

I used to spam my Pokemons with Rare Candies, however. Eventually, I learned that it's just mainly used by lazy Gamers who doesn't want to waste anymore of their time leveling their Pokemon by just one level.

hey no insultin people its rude, pathetic,& un-elegant.

i happen to be one of those "lazy gamers" but i do it for good reason, often i use them as fast as possible on early levels so im forced to work my way to 100 so stow it.

You know, there great make-shift Revives. If your out, and you need to revive a pokemon, chek it out... well after battle anyays.

That's all I use them for.

i do that quite often lol

Hack 999 of them. Get level 100 pokemon. Win game in 2 hours. idoogood?

but you didnt bond with your pokemon which means: fail.

I use rare candies occasionally. I just like leveling up my Pokemon the hard way because I can get more EV's than just using rare candies.
    I don't have a grudge against Rare Candies, but I just love really high stats that was hard worked by me. :)

i dont care bout EVs i just enjoy raisin my team ^_^
    and rare candies are a special treat for all their hard work :3

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • i use them when im ready to evole my poke one or two levels away then i kick the gyms.

and once you ev them its not bad to give rare candies.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • well, usually on weaker stuff on my team. in Heartgold on the dratini you get from the dragons den to get it to my teams levels... WHY MUST IT BE LV. 15!? WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE 30??!? lol

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    well, usually on weaker stuff on my team. in Heartgold on the dratini you get from the dragons den to get it to my teams levels... WHY MUST IT BE LV. 15!? WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE 30??!? lol

i said the same thing, except i was hopin 25 lol

Years
  • Some wild capture one level from evolution? Rare Candied!

Otherwise I do not use. I usually have maybe six or so by the time I am doing the "beat the E4" run around stuff. Then I just add to however many I got.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Rare candies make me happy because they're rare. So like Chansey (which I collect), I'll make use of them once collected.

hey no insultin people its rude, pathetic,& un-elegant.

lol someone can't take a comment that wasn't even aimed at them. I think you just contradicted yourself by saying insulting people is rude and pathetic. Do I sense hypocricy?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Rare candies make me happy because they're rare. So like Chansey (which I collect), I'll make use of them once collected.

lol someone can't take a comment that wasn't even aimed at them. I think you just contradicted yourself by saying insulting people is rude and pathetic. Do I sense hypocricy?

no it was aimed at all who use it, you should read the persons comment,& listen to their words before makin assumptions.

and the only hiprocrits here are christians thank you very much.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I use mine to check IV's, although I might just go ahead and use them as I've crafted my competitive team already, but I still need to get them from level 50 to 100. But yeah, I've been stockpiling my Rare Candy for IV checking purposes for a few years now.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I use mine in the main story to level up a Pokémon that just levelled; ipso facto no wasted exp. I don't EV train in the story line. In fact I suck at doing it at all.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I use mine in the main story to level up a Pokémon that just levelled; ipso facto no wasted exp. I don't EV train in the story line. In fact I suck at doing it at all.

i dont even know wat EV trainin is lol

Back