• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy all

Years
    I'm Pi and I found this place while looking for Pokémon forums, I'm new to both this site and Pokémon in general. Only games I've played so far are the GBA remakes of the gen 1 games and plan on trying out Pkm Go once it's available in my country.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hihi Pi! Super cute avatar you've got—Meloetta's adorable. <33 always loved the cutie and her formes! Are you a fan of her, yourself? Anywho welcome to the PokéCommunity Pi, hopefully you'll have a nice and long stay with us. :] How did you enjoy the RBY remakes, by the way? I personally adored them, especially the Sevii Islands. <33 Had lots of fun catching the legendary birds and doing the side quests!

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around! :pink_boogie:

Years
    Hihi Pi! Super cute avatar you've got—Meloetta's adorable. <33 always loved the cutie and her formes! Are you a fan of her, yourself? Anywho welcome to the PokéCommunity Pi, hopefully you'll have a nice and long stay with us. :] How did you enjoy the RBY remakes, by the way? I personally adored them, especially the Sevii Islands. <33 Had lots of fun catching the legendary birds and doing the side quests!

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around! :pink_boogie:

Yes! I am a fan of Meloetta, and I really enjoyed the remakes too.

Thanks for your kindess.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm Pi and I found this place while looking for Pokémon forums, I'm new to both this site and Pokémon in general. Only games I've played so far are the GBA remakes of the gen 1 games and plan on trying out Pkm Go once it's available in my country.

Hii, welcome to PC! Oh wow, it's interesting that you got your hands on the gen 1 remakes though. They are considered pretty old themselves, already. How come you found them? c:

Pokémon Go has become crazy. I live in a tiny town in a godforsaken country, and I ran into a crowd of 30+ today who were just chilling out at a pokéstop somebody had put a Lure Module on. Pokémon Go has made our fav franchise mainstream again, haha. It's pretty cool! I hope you'll get to try it out soon~ See you around?

Years
    Hii, welcome to PC! Oh wow, it's interesting that you got your hands on the gen 1 remakes though. They are considered pretty old themselves, already. How come you found them? c:

Pokémon Go has become crazy. I live in a tiny town in a godforsaken country, and I ran into a crowd of 30+ today who were just chilling out at a pokéstop somebody had put a Lure Module on. Pokémon Go has made our fav franchise mainstream again, haha. It's pretty cool! I hope you'll get to try it out soon~ See you around?

I got 'em long ago, but only recently got really interested in the series.

And I heard the Go will be available here very soon, so yes, I will get to play it!

Back