• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Howdy Doody-Doo!

Years
  • I'm a fan of fanfiction, tabletop games, webcomics, and manga. If you reply to this post with a genre or similarly open descriptor, I'll recommend a webcomic for you I've read and a little descriptor about its content. I play a lot of 5e DnD, but I am always reading about tabletop game mechanics, class design, and homebrew so share anything along those lines that makes excites your inner nerd the same way those excite mine! Look into the 5e Tome of Variance as well as the Grit & Glory homebrew content on r/unearthedarcana or on r/gritandglory5e if you want more mechanics for 5e dnd, particularly for Martial combatants!

Also I'm using the Yggdrasil display option, so a high five in solidarity for anyone else using it!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome aboard! i love all of those so you're in good company :D do you have a favourite character class to roleplay as?

Years
  • hi there! welcome aboard! i love all of those so you're in good company :D do you have a favourite character class to roleplay as?

Monk or Paladin. I like playing religious or spiritual characters; my only long-running paladin was an Aasimar Bard/Paladin, died to a Beholder. Someday I'll really play a Cleric or Druid this way, but I'll wait 'till I have a serious campaign. Right now I'm playing a gnome warlock who fights like a rogue/monk, quite acrobatic little guy. I reflavored some cantrips and a subclass ability to look like weapon attacks with extra consequences, working like a weaker version of stunning strike. nnn

Are you partial to a particular subclass, race, or class? Perhaps reflavoring a concept to fit your RP preferences (like warlock into Wtich)?

Years
  • Hello & welcome!

Have you written any fanfiction yourself?
    Hi, thanks.
    Snippets, character outlines, power sets, and other notes… but no, I haven't put anything of my own online over a hundred words or so (ideas that died during the prologue). The occasional omake for fan fictions on sites like SufficientVelocity, but nothing I put a ton of effort into.

Hey there, welcome.
    Heya. What is there to do around here aside from fanfiction, romhacks, Nuzlocke discussion, anime discussion, and of course drama about upcoming game releases?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh did you draw your own avatar? It looks so cool! Do you have more art to share?

Years
  • Oh did you draw your own avatar? It looks so cool! Do you have more art to share?

It was specially made by my girlfriend actually :D; check out more of her work at DeviantArt- OrphenTigress (I can't post links yet).

She does commissions (computer-drawn and stuffed cuddly companions) on Instagram- @orphentigress (Akaney Hollow), she absolutely has my vote of support.

Oh my avatar is for a lizardfolk barbarian for a D&D game she GMed for. Poor Oldra, acting as the mom herding troublesome party members...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It was specially made by my girlfriend actually :D; check out more of her work at DeviantArt- OrphenTigress (I can't post links yet).

She does commissions (computer-drawn and stuffed cuddly companions) on Instagram- @orphentigress (Akaney Hollow), she absolutely has my vote of support.

Oh my avatar is for a lizardfolk barbarian for a D&D game she GMed for. Poor Oldra, acting as the mom herding troublesome party members...

Oh man that's so cool! I'll make sure to check out her work. :)

Back