• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy - I Have an Idea

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
Years
  • Howdy everyone. I'm Epitaph and I have an idea. I know I'm very new here, but I've been poking around the community for a while looking for fun hack, mostly in the area of Digimon/Pokemon mixtures. To my dismay I've only found a few, none of which even had a beta and were very old. It left me to the conclusion that no one has yet to finish a solid digi-poke hack, so I decided to do one of my own. I also noticed that there are a lot of programs out there for hacking, so I've taken it upon myself to check out all that I can find and figure out which ones work the best for myself and other beginners.

However, that isn't my whole idea. My plan in a nut shell is simple: document my entire experience on these forums for other beginners to see how I'm getting my bearings, in the hopes that it helps them achieve their goals faster. Think of it like a hacking journal. I plan on providing links and detail info on how I'm doing things, and I'm definitely asking for advice. I'm not sure if anyone else has done something like this before, but it sounds educational and fun to me.

I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself since I'm still technically a beginner, but I think it's a good idea. Give me some friendly feedback everyone :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You should totally take advantage of our Emulation section, if you're planning to create a hack mixing both Digimon and Pokemon. I find that pretty interesting, seeing that I am a fan of both franchises.

Many of the hacks here haven't been finished because either the owner/creator of the hack left it, or didn't have an interest in it anymore, which was why the hack never made it to its beta form. With your current enthusiasm, I think you'll make it past the beta stage. And here at PC, we have all the tools, the tutorials, the advice, and many many many more stuff you'll need to make your hack.

Good luck with it, and welcome aboard! I'm always around if you have any questions or concerns about the forums & stuff. Just send me a PM! Read the rules and see ya around. :D

Epitaph93

Intermediate Digidestined
    Years
  • Thank you for your support. I feel very welcomed lol. I actually just posted my first question in the Simple questions forum, if you don't mind answering it :) I think I'm already well under way with this hack.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I was a hacker before, so if you have any questions regarding that matter, go ahead and ask me!

Welcome to PokéCommunity, have fun & best wishes!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Howdy everyone. I'm Epitaph and I have an idea. I know I'm very new here, but I've been poking around the community for a while looking for fun hack, mostly in the area of Digimon/Pokemon mixtures. To my dismay I've only found a few, none of which even had a beta and were very old. It left me to the conclusion that no one has yet to finish a solid digi-poke hack, so I decided to do one of my own. I also noticed that there are a lot of programs out there for hacking, so I've taken it upon myself to check out all that I can find and figure out which ones work the best for myself and other beginners.

However, that isn't my whole idea. My plan in a nut shell is simple: document my entire experience on these forums for other beginners to see how I'm getting my bearings, in the hopes that it helps them achieve their goals faster. Think of it like a hacking journal. I plan on providing links and detail info on how I'm doing things, and I'm definitely asking for advice. I'm not sure if anyone else has done something like this before, but it sounds educational and fun to me.

I'm probably getting a little ahead of myself since I'm still technically a beginner, but I think it's a good idea. Give me some friendly feedback everyone :)

Welcome to the forums? I think such a journal is a great idea, and I think it would make a great material for a guide! Think you can keep doing it? It would be great for everyone involved!

Have fun around PC anyway :)

Back