• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy.

Buck

Just some guy from Minnesota.
    Years
    My name is Buck Bratager. Clearly I'm new around here. My favorite pokemon is Slaking from Platinum and my favorite Fakemon is Fatube from Quartz. Apart from video games, I wrestled for the Burnsville Blaze (Varsity 152 lbs), and enjoy bowling, reading, and watching movies. I like long walks on the beach and gazing into the eyes of loved ones... jk :). I'm looking to craft my own Hack, but so far I suck at it and spend the time practicing on other hacks, fixing what I consider retarded movesets and stats. If anyine has any advice aling these lines, feel free to comment. I'd also like to query as to how one makes original fakemon. I can't rebuild it, I don't have the technology. Thanx in advance.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Welcome to PC Buck! :D I hope you stay active here, and remember to give a quick read to the Rules before posting. ;)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Buck!

Have fun around the forums and stay active.

I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends, remember to read the rules.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My name is Buck Bratager. Clearly I'm new around here. My favorite pokemon is Slaking from Platinum and my favorite Fakemon is Fatube from Quartz. Apart from video games, I wrestled for the Burnsville Blaze (Varsity 152 lbs), and enjoy bowling, reading, and watching movies. I like long walks on the beach and gazing into the eyes of loved ones... jk :). I'm looking to craft my own Hack, but so far I suck at it and spend the time practicing on other hacks, fixing what I consider retarded movesets and stats. If anyine has any advice aling these lines, feel free to comment. I'd also like to query as to how one makes original fakemon. I can't rebuild it, I don't have the technology. Thanx in advance.
    Welcome to the Community, Buck. xD

What's your favorite movie and book?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, but you could have the technology. All of those fakemon you see in the various hacks were created in any old program such as MS Paint or Photoshop. Implementing them is just a matter of checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum right over in the Rom Hacking board. (b'')b

Other than that, I hope your stay at PC is good one.

Have a great time and I guess I'll see ya' around.

Alec_

Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity. I hope you have fun making friends :3. Enjoy~. If you need any help. Feel free to PM me. Like questions ^^

~Fairytales.

Back