• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    I played RBY and GS, when I was younger - I never got a GBA so my pokemoning stopped there... That is until a few months ago I bought a 3DS and Black - and man, did I get hooked again!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

~Kur'Tal

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Most people like us got hooked on Pokemon once again because of Black & White. Glad you got yourself a copy of the game and loving it! :D Welcome to the forums!

You'll want to talk so much about the games, especially RBY and Black & White. We have many sections that cover all of the games (even spin-off games such as Mystery Dungeon, or Pokemon XD. can't forget about those! xD). Feel free to lurk around, and maybe you'll end up joining some discussions!

Though I wish I had a 3DS! It's a really cool device. I'm stuck with a DS Lite, but I still played Pokemon anyways. lol. Oh well! Be sure to read the rules, and drop me a PM if you need any help ok! Have fun!

THEROGE12

V The Roge x
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Welcome to the community and i got hooked up the same way,

DaPokeSpriter01

SpritingMaster
    Years
    Hello felow noob

so ur a noob as well,well hi i just joined yesterday so yh,i can't really tell u what to do and from ur avatar u like charizard?i do he is awsome!!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I played RBY and GS, when I was younger - I never got a GBA so my pokemoning stopped there... That is until a few months ago I bought a 3DS and Black - and man, did I get hooked again!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

~Kur'Tal

Welcome to the forums! As for me, I played them all, the main series games, at least... I'm currently playing White on my 3DS.

I think you'll be able to meet a lot of friendly and interesting people here, so I do think that you have come to the right place! Have fun!

Years
    Thanks, guys!

@DaPokeSpriter01 : Charizard is definitely one of my favorites. I'd say a tie between it and Mewtwo for my favorite.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    So agree on you with that. I always get hooked. Welcome and have fun here!! ^_^. I'm not getting a 3DS though <.<

Back