• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

howdy!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey there quagykid65, welcome to PokeCommunity. You seem to like Quagsire quite a bit. Are you comfortable with telling us a little more about yourself? Lke what your interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. It'd help us point you towards the right forums and to meet people with similar interests. It's just a random guess, but it sounds like you'd fit right in at the Fourth Generation Games forums. I was also wondering if you owned and played any of the Fifth Generation games.

Also, if you'd like, we have an Adoption Center here if you'd like to request a mentor to teach you about the forums and show you around.

In any case, I hope you enjoy yourself here :D Feel free to post in the appropriate thread or contact me or any of the moderators here if you have any questions. Make sure you read all rules though, that's always important.

EDIT: The Adoption Center was closed temporarily

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi quagykid65 and welcome to PC! You could talk about Pokemon here, so you don't need to shy to tell about yourself. Have fun!

Back