• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] How's it going?

Jasen

Gotta Catch 'em All
    Years
    Hi there, I'm Jasen. Spelled with an E. This is my IRL name but i also go by this online. I like to draw, play video games, and watch anime. My favorite color is purple, and my favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Jasen! Welcome to the community! Any chance you'll share some of your artwork with us? We'd love to see it! :)

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Jasen! I can only imagine how many times you've had to correct baristas on spelling your name oof. The spelling is really cool though :D What kind of art do you do? Like Fairy said, we'd love if you shared some!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Heyo Jasen, welcome to PC! Have you been finding your way ok so far? Also as Roni and Fairy said, everyone would love to see your artwork :D

Also just wondering, what's your favorite anime? For me it would be Attack on Titan right now!

Back