• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HS/SS Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Its just like Gold, Silver and Crystal. There are the Kanto and Johto gyms totaling 16. The snowball fight is part of the Pokethalon from what I can see. And the Mods only delete/close threads that are a waste of space or already have a thread etc. Its not good to have forums cluttered.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • https://www.siliconera.com/2009/09/...st-another-installment-to-the-pokemon-series/

Well in one of the pictures, theres like a snowball fight, anybody knows what that is? And I think the moderators should kind of stop delete some threads(no offence), but some of us like to see other people opinions. :)

And since theres more then one region, does it mean there will be more gym leaders and more fun?
    It's a minigame out of nine from the Pokeathlon (a snowball fight) in the game - basically the thing to replace contests in HGSS. There's a quick summery of it here: https://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokethlon.shtml And yes, there's Johto and Kanto in this game, 8 gyms per region giving a total of 16, and more places to explore.

As for the other comment, we close rather than delete for one. =P But we don't do it for no reason, you know - threads are closed if they won't generate much discussion, aren't relevant to HGSS, another thread exists to discuss that, it breaks the rules etc.

We also close if a thread is a question thread like this one - the rules state to use the Help thread for questions rather than to make a new one and seeing this is answered there's not much else to discuss, so this shall also be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back