• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HS Unleashed Prerelease

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    So, I just recently got back into the Pokemon TCG and lo and behold, there is a prerelease event going on at a Local Comic Kings store here, in Virginia Beach, for the HS Unleashed set. I figured that going to the event would be a cool way to reintroduce me to playing after not playing for almost 8 years now. I have looked at the demos on how to play on the official site, and, fortunately for me, its still fairly simple.

After much digression, I would like to know: who else is attending the Prerelease for this set?

Years
    I dont know anywhere near me that is have a prerelease, there are 2 comic stores near me so i might check them out. Because I would defentaily go. whens the new set coming out?

Years
    I never really lost interest in Pokemon cards... but I didn't play in any official events until last Spring.

EDIT: You're probably going to have to register for a POP ID though, at the event. Not sure, though. I know Magic: The Gathering needs you to register for a DCI card or have one already for their pre-releases.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Yes, you will need a POP ID, but they can issue you one at the event. The only thing you need to do yourself is to register your ID on the pokemon.com site afterwards so you can get your points. I'm excited for the prerelease, the promo seems cool this time.

Years
    Yes, you will need a POP ID, but they can issue you one at the event. The only thing you need to do yourself is to register your ID on the pokemon.com site afterwards so you can get your points. I'm excited for the prerelease, the promo seems cool this time.
    It's very cool. It (the promo) would be the whole reason I go, since I already had plans to split a booster box with someone.

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
    Years
    The new set comes out May 12. I had originally planned to buy a whole booster box, but im am going to wait to make that decision until after the event.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I may end up going for a booster, but I already bought Lost Link this month so I'm not sure. Maybe I'll try to find someone who will split a booster with me too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Most likely the same as a HGSS booster. 2 EU per booster sounds pretty reasonable, I'm sure Unleashed will be around that if not the same.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Might go, see what new stuff the hobby has to offer after being away for so long.

Back