• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Its not that i forgot, its that this isnt my main site, and i use google docs to have a complete list, but this forum does not allow it. I periodically pay someone in pokes to update from my list, guess i should do that soon.

Which exact event are you talking about? Give me ID number and ill know what the event is

Lol what don't you have? I haven't checked the ID yet, I'll tell you as soon as I check it.

Years
    k im not home today but ill be around tomarrow

Hey, I forgot to mention that I'll be around at the same time as yesterday. :)
    Btw, since you are cloning my frillish too, I was thinking that I should let you clone my zapdos too, unless it is really useless for you (not KB, but it has the most used competitively build in my opinion!)

Years
    Hello,
    I am willing to trade a Shiny Charizard (Level 62) or Shiny Torchic (level 5). I think they have (one or two IV's). For my request can I please ask for a shiny Carbink (what ever you have doesn't have to have many IV's). Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    Hi I would like to trade for two diancies, theses are what i have to offer (any two of them) :

multiple mews from pokemon ranch (Hasty, ability synchronize, lvl 50 UT, cloned using pokemon ranch)
    arceus
    darkrai

i have other non-event legendaries if you are interested as well.
    I'll be happy with just one diancie if only one pokemon interests you, but two is preferable :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I also have a Shiny Timid 6IVs Sheer Force Landorus. Interested?
    ya ill do that. what did you want for it?

Hi I would like to trade for two diancies, theses are what i have to offer (any two of them) :

multiple mews from pokemon ranch (Hasty, ability synchronize, lvl 50 UT, cloned using pokemon ranch)
    arceus
    darkrai

i have other non-event legendaries if you are interested as well.
    I'll be happy with just one diancie if only one pokemon interests you, but two is preferable :)
    whats the event and nature of the arceus and darkrai? if you dont know the event, list thier ID number and ill tell you what event they are from
    are all the mews hasty?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi there! do you remember me? I gave you a jolly shiny mewtwo for your awesome cresselia! she(?) fitted perfectly in my team!

I have been looking for this for ages:
    Shiny Eevee | Calm | Adaptability | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Stored Power / Wish / Hyper Voice / Heal Bell
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

Could you please take a look at my shop and let me know if there is anything interesting for you?
    At first glance I've noticed three things that will probably interests you:
    1) A shiny Bisharp (sorry for offering an evolved pokemon!) which is adamant, 6iv and has knock off (gen 5 tutor) as well as sucker punch (egg move)
    2) A Bold Zapdos with 30/xx/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass), w/ defog and heat wave (both tutor moves).
    3) 5iv Calm frillish (untouched) exactly like yours but with two more egg moves: confuse ray and pain split (it has recover too of course). I've hatched this last one, so it is nick namable too ;)

In the unlikely event that you are interested in more than one of my mons don't worry, I am also interested in the following two:

Shiny Galvantula | Timid | Compound Eyes | lv52 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Thunder / Bug Buzz / Sticky Web / Giga Drain
    Gen5 Tutor only move

Shiny Lileep | Calm | Storm Drain | lv1 | M
    31-x-31-31-31-31
    Barrier / Recover / Mirron Coat / Stealth Rock
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

P.S.: I cannot clone, could you help me with that (again)?
    Thank you for your time! :)
    sent trade, no response. ill try again later, gotta go out atm

Years
    sent trade, no response. ill try again later, gotta go out atm

I am really sorry but I haven't received any request :(
    could you please send me your fc again? (I erased a lot of contacts being at 100 atm.. nothing personal of course! I did it at random! :) )

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I am really sorry but I haven't received any request :(
    could you please send me your fc again? (I erased a lot of contacts being at 100 atm.. nothing personal of course! I did it at random! :) )
    ive still got me as a friend, otherwise i wouldnt see you so you just missed the request lol
    5043-1273-2372

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2015
    ya ill do that. what did you want for it?

whats the event and nature of the arceus and darkrai? if you dont know the event, list thier ID number and ill tell you what event they are from
    are all the mews hasty?

Arceus ID= 11079, OT= Tru, nature serious
    Darkrai ID= 05092, OT= 2012MAY, adamant nature

And yes, all the mews have hasty nature

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back