• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    The same as everything else.

I'm interested in shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny latias and shiny latios.

The only things I really have to offer right now are a 3 IV Celebi, 1 IV Lugia, 0 IV shiny Porygon and 0 IV shiny Pangoro.

Years
    Thats not exactly a positive attitude...

Alright sorry dude, but when someone has EVERYTHING and you want a thing or two in his/her collection, you want to try to get as much as you can off when you actually find something he/she doesn't have because you don't know when you'll be able to get another thing he/she will be interested in. You should do a giveaway or something, and give 5 lucky winner 3 things they'd like from this shop or something. You barely get any business here. Just my opinion, and sorry for the attitude again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Alright sorry dude, but when someone has EVERYTHING and you want a thing or two in his/her collection, you want to try to get as much as you can off when you actually find something he/she doesn't have because you don't know when you'll be able to get another thing he/she will be interested in. You should do a giveaway or something, and give 5 lucky winner 3 things they'd like from this shop or something. You barely get any business here. Just my opinion, and sorry for the attitude again.
    I used to do giveaway on another site, and it still leads to arrogant and unthankful people. I literally never had anyone give me a freebie, and i never even asked for one. I did it all myself, with persistance and work. And so you know, saying "but" after an apology practically null and voids the apology, so I am going to pass in trading with you. Good luck in your search

alright i'm home and available for a while, i'll leave my pokemon open for the trade!!
    k im going to eat real quick and ill add you and come on

Years
    I used to do giveaway on another site, and it still leads to arrogant and unthankful people. I literally never had anyone give me a freebie, and i never even asked for one. I did it all myself, with persistance and work. And so you know, saying "but" after an apology practically null and voids the apology, so I am going to pass in trading with you. Good luck in your find

Ok, but before I go, one final question. How are you going to get anything free if you have everything? And not everyone's the same, some people are thankful. Well, I wish you a good day gentleman.

Last edited:

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    Hello im interested in a few of your pokemon, I dont have anything in terms of unevolved IV pokemon, only a few fully EVed. I do have events though, im just not up to date since i was gone for a while(only Gen VI events I have were given over wifi) But if you could check my thread for these that would be great :)

Shiny Beldum | Adamant | Clear Body | lv1 | X
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Take Down

Shiny Fletchling | Adamant | Gale Wings | lv1 | F
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Tackle / Growl
    Hidden Ability

Shiny Tyranitar | Adamant | Sand Stream | lv69 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Crunch / Outrage / Stealth Rock / Dragon Dance
    Egg move

Shiny Chansey | Bold | Natural Cure | lv18 | F
    31-x-31-31-31-31
    Soft-Boiled / Aromatherapy / Thunder Wave / Seismic Toss
    Egg move

Since I dont have much to offer in terms of IV pokemon, I dont mind negotiating 2 for one, Thank you for your time

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hello im interested in a few of your pokemon, I dont have anything in terms of unevolved IV pokemon, only a few fully EVed. I do have events though, im just not up to date since i was gone for a while(only Gen VI events I have were given over wifi) But if you could check my thread for these that would be great :)

Shiny Beldum | Adamant | Clear Body | lv1 | X
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Take Down

Shiny Fletchling | Adamant | Gale Wings | lv1 | F
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Tackle / Growl
    Hidden Ability

Shiny Tyranitar | Adamant | Sand Stream | lv69 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Crunch / Outrage / Stealth Rock / Dragon Dance
    Egg move

Shiny Chansey | Bold | Natural Cure | lv18 | F
    31-x-31-31-31-31
    Soft-Boiled / Aromatherapy / Thunder Wave / Seismic Toss
    Egg move

Since I dont have much to offer in terms of IV pokemon, I dont mind negotiating 2 for one, Thank you for your time

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751
    ill probablly be busy for the remainder of the night, but i see you have a lot of the older events and i want to get different natures than what i currently have, so i am sure i will want a bunch from you. I'll let you know when ive had some time to sift through it

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    ill probablly be busy for the remainder of the night, but i see you have a lot of the older events and i want to get different natures than what i currently have, so i am sure i will want a bunch from you. I'll let you know when ive had some time to sift through it

Sure take your time, I have all day tomorrow so if you want to do it then ill have no problem. Ill just be on at random times though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back