• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    im around now, let me know when you are.
    regret, 5043-1273-2372

Hi, there's a thing: I cannot clone so I usually ask to a friend here to clone for me.. I have asked her something yesterday so I don't feel like asking for her help today as well.. would it be a problem for you to wait for, say, a couple of days? I am really sorry about this! :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Can you trade me a shiny celebi if you have one?
    Else ill go for the celebi with modest nature and perfect iv's
    I'm willing to do a clone trade for a shiny deoxy, arceous, any of legendaries in pokemon black/white or pearl/diamond or heartgold/soulsilver, emerald/ruby/saphire(basically every legendary)
    BUT can it please be clone traded?
    Unless its emerald then i dont need you to clone it for me coz i already have plenty of emerald legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Lastly, as a freindly gesture can some oen please help me with evolving my karrablast?
    It need to be traded with a shelmet for it to evolve, I can supply the shelemet as well. :) PLEASEE HELP

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Oh wow, this has never happened to me before. I feel embarrassed now . XD

I guess I must have accidentally released the flabébé. :(

=[
    i dont really see anything on your list that I dont already have. If you notice something, offer it and ill accept it. I believe even last time i humored myself to do it lol

But ya i remember us trading lol

Hi, there's a thing: I cannot clone so I usually ask to a friend here to clone for me.. I have asked her something yesterday so I don't feel like asking for her help today as well.. would it be a problem for you to wait for, say, a couple of days? I am really sorry about this! :(

Thats fine. I can clone also btw

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Lastly, as a freindly gesture can some oen please help me with evolving my karrablast?
    It need to be traded with a shelmet for it to evolve, I can supply the shelemet as well. :) PLEASEE HELP
    Assuming, we trade, yes I'll help you with it, otherwise I'd say make your own thread so people will see it since not too many people look here sadly, let alone the comments.

And for the legends, let me know which are 5-6 iv, and what the nature is

Years
    Thats fine. I can clone also btw

Well, I know that you are trustworthy.. so if you could clone it it would be awesome!!! (Thanks!!!)
    I am online right now but I think we won't be able to trade for a while since the server is under maintenance..
    :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Well, I know that you are trustworthy.. so if you could clone it it would be awesome!!! (Thanks!!!)
    I am online right now but I think we won't be able to trade for a while since the server is under maintenance..
    :)
    ah ya we'll prolly have to wait a few hours

Years
    ah ya we'll prolly have to wait a few hours

Apparently it is working again! (I just traded with another user) so if you happen to be around and want to grab that mewtwo.. you'll find me online :)
    I think I said I'd like the sassy cresselia but if possible I'd like to chance to the Calm one :)
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Apparently it is working again! (I just traded with another user) so if you happen to be around and want to grab that mewtwo.. you'll find me online :)
    I think I said I'd like the sassy cresselia but if possible I'd like to chance to the Calm one :)
    Thanks!
    cloning it now

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Thanks!
    dont see you online, i had checked earlier but i figured since you just liked the comment that youre on now
    =[

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    looks like the bank is undergoing maintence so i cant clone it right away
    =[

Years
    dont see you online, i had checked earlier but i figured since you just liked the comment that youre on now
    =[
    yeah, sorry about that! I thought I was online, but, you know.. I wasn't, eheh :)
    Thanks for the trade, take your time for cloning the mewtwo (I hope you like it, it is one of my favorite, ahah) ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back