• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    yeah, sorry about that! I thought I was online, but, you know.. I wasn't, eheh :)
    Thanks for the trade, take your time for cloning the mewtwo (I hope you like it, it is one of my favorite, ahah) ;)
    i got it ready

edit; ill be eating so im noton in the game, let me know when youre around and ill get on

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Ok i got a shiny deoxy level 30 with 6 iv's, a shiny genesect level 15 with 2 iv's (hp and sp)
    and i got a honedge level 1 shiny with 5 iv's (not in speed).
    So would you like to clone trade any of these?

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
    hello i am interested in your 6 iv chimchar. I see on your list that you don't have a 5 iv cottonee with nature timid egg moves encore, memento, worry seed, and switcheroo Want to trade?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Ok i got a shiny deoxy level 30 with 6 iv's, a shiny genesect level 15 with 2 iv's (hp and sp)
    and i got a honedge level 1 shiny with 5 iv's (not in speed).
    So would you like to clone trade any of these?
    what event is the deoxys from

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
    i breed a 5 iv mudkip with hidden ability damp nature adamant and egg moves mirror coat, curse, ancient power, and avanlanche

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    I dont know how to tell, but the trainer is named "Namie" and it says "a fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the kalos region from the hoenn region. remeber its a 6 iv pokemon with a timid nature, seemingly I was able to trasnfer it from pokebank therefore it is classed a legitamet, i dont know what event it was retrived at though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Would you be willing to breed me a Carvanha with it's HA? Gender and moves don't matter. I can offer you 5IV BellyJet Marill and Unova Starters.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Hey, I was wondering if I could grab these before thursday by any chance, I know that is very demanding on my part, and for that I apologise. This is due to the fact that the wireless will be down for the unforeseeable future. If this is too much of an ask, I am more than happy to come to a day that can suit both of us. Is there anything in particular you want. I could tell you my more popular pokemon and you could clone them and send the original back to me.

Much obliged
    Kirky

Zorua
    M
    Modest
    Illusion
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Scratch / Leer / Extrasensory / Dark Pulse
    Egg move

Torchic
    M
    Adamant
    Speed Boost
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Baton Pass / Night Slash / Low Kick / Smelling Salts
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hey, I was wondering if I could grab these before thursday by any chance, I know that is very demanding on my part, and for that I apologise. This is due to the fact that the wireless will be down for the unforeseeable future. If this is too much of an ask, I am more than happy to come to a day that can suit both of us. Is there anything in particular you want. I could tell you my more popular pokemon and you could clone them and send the original back to me.

Much obliged
    Kirky

Zorua
    M
    Modest
    Illusion
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Scratch / Leer / Extrasensory / Dark Pulse
    Egg move

Torchic
    M
    Adamant
    Speed Boost
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Baton Pass / Night Slash / Low Kick / Smelling Salts
    Hidden Ability / Egg move
    anything you can see thats not already on my list and is unevolved ill trade em for

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Would you be willing to breed me a Carvanha with it's HA? Gender and moves don't matter. I can offer you 5IV BellyJet Marill and Unova Starters.

Years
    It looks like I just traded a dedenne for a 5iv shiny mew two, ahah!
    Thank you for the trade (your cresselia is doing great in my triple battles team) and for cloning my pokemon!

:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Hi there! I have a few 6 IV baby pokes on hand and can easily breed a few more, as well as some decent legendaries, but i'm very interested in getting an adamant Jirachi, a Modest Heatran, and a Timid Shaymin off of you. Any chance we can make that happen? The 6IV Babies I have on hand are Shellder and Skarmory (I think), but can get you;

Pinsir (Mold Breaker Adamant)
    Scyther (Technician Adamant)
    Skarmory (Sturdy Impish)
    Shellder (Skill Link Adamant)
    Dratini (Multiscale Adamant)
    Gible (Rough Skin Jolly)
    Shroomish (Technician Jolly)
    Eevee
    Froakie (Protean Hasty)
    Electrike (Lightningrod Modest)
    Noibat (Frisk Modest)
    Beldum (Clear Body Adamant)

Many have egg moves, and I can breed any 6 IV Mon you need with a bit of time :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi there! I have a few 6 IV baby pokes on hand and can easily breed a few more, as well as some decent legendaries, but i'm very interested in getting an adamant Jirachi, a Modest Heatran, and a Timid Shaymin off of you. Any chance we can make that happen? The 6IV Babies I have on hand are Shellder and Skarmory (I think), but can get you;

Pinsir (Mold Breaker Adamant)
    Scyther (Technician Adamant)
    Skarmory (Sturdy Impish)
    Shellder (Skill Link Adamant)
    Dratini (Multiscale Adamant)
    Gible (Rough Skin Jolly)
    Shroomish (Technician Jolly)
    Eevee
    Froakie (Protean Hasty)
    Electrike (Lightningrod Modest)
    Noibat (Frisk Modest)
    Beldum (Clear Body Adamant)

Many have egg moves, and I can breed any 6 IV Mon you need with a bit of time :)
    everything you listed i already have
    =[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back