• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Oh ok, do you have an updated list of wants?
    for w.e wierd reason, the text in my first post went through the post to the second, and the text actually blocks my edit button, so ill have to make a new thread at some point... more of the second list should be accurate, the first list i got all of

Years
    for w.e wierd reason, the text in my first post went through the post to the second, and the text actually blocks my edit button, so ill have to make a new thread at some point... more of the second list should be accurate, the first list i got all of

Ok, I'll take a look and see if I have anything you want and let you know.

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Hi there, me again from earlier today. I have another offer for you, but I wanna know, are any of the dittos foreign/kalos born? Offering more HA's here. Sniper Ariados, Moxie Gyarados, Healer Chansey, Rattled Dunsparce.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hi there, me again from earlier today. I have another offer for you, but I wanna know, are any of the dittos foreign/kalos born? Offering more HA's here. Sniper Ariados, Moxie Gyarados, Healer Chansey, Rattled Dunsparce.
    yes, all of them are foreign except for the HPs
    i ahve gyarados and chansey

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Alrighty, scratch the two you have, and throw in Prankster Riolu or Klutz Audino? for Timid 6IV foreign?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    Hey, do you still want any 3 of these:
    Hustle Combee
    Pickpocket Nuzleaf
    Sand Force Gastrodon
    Insomania Pumkaboo
    I think I've got more that I could offer, so if you have already got these, could you tell me some you haven't got?
    btw, this is the Pokemon that I'm interested in:

Ditto
    Modest
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Modest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hey, do you still want any 3 of these:
    Hustle Combee
    Pickpocket Nuzleaf
    Sand Force Gastrodon
    Insomania Pumkaboo
    I think I've got more that I could offer, so if you have already got these, could you tell me some you haven't got?
    btw, this is the Pokemon that I'm interested in:

Ditto
    Modest
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Modest
    my want list shows what i want, and the only one i dont have is Nuzleaf

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    my want list shows what i want, and the only one i dont have is Nuzleaf

Have you got Soundproof Snover, and Sand Force Dugtrio? I could offer you those as well as the Nuzleaf if that's the case.

Edit: I found a swift swim Armaldo, if you haven't already got a swift swim Anorth

Last edited:

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    Rattled Dunsparce, Sniper Ariados and Keen Eye Drapion?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Have you got Soundproof Snover, and Sand Force Dugtrio? I could offer you those as well as the Nuzleaf if that's the case.

Edit: I found a swift swim Armaldo, if you haven't already got a swift swim Anorth
    snover, dugtrio and nuzleaf sound good. im about to eat so ill le tyou know when its ready

Rattled Dunsparce, Sniper Ariados and Keen Eye Drapion?
    got something besides drapion? the other 2 are good

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    snover, dugtrio and nuzleaf sound good. im about to eat so ill le tyou know when its ready

got something besides drapion? the other 2 are good

Okay thanks, my fc is in my sig, my IGN is Billy, I've added your fc already. I'll be waiting :D

JDJ

Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    What about sap sipper Girafarig instead of Drapion?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back