• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HUGE UPDATE] Pokemon Crystal Clear [NOW RECRUITING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
  • Yeah, like I said, it's ugly, just ignore it, and don't use it.
    Hahahaha:)
    I won't maybe this?:
    imagepng

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    Hey, I'd love to join and help out to the best of my abilities. Currently I'd only be much use as an alpha/beta tester. I'm pretty creative and came help come up with some story elements as well. I would love to learn more about ROM hacking and I believe this would be a great chance for me to do so. I do have Skype if you ever need to contact me. As a side note the first thing I love to do when playing games is see how quickly I can break them. I look forward to a response.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Hey, I'd love to join and help out to the best of my abilities. Currently I'd only be much use as an alpha/beta tester. I'm pretty creative and came help come up with some story elements as well. I would love to learn more about ROM hacking and I believe this would be a great chance for me to do so. I do have Skype if you ever need to contact me. As a side note the first thing I love to do when playing games is see how quickly I can break them. I look forward to a response.

we have already have 2 beta testers but i guess you put you in

i would like help with the story!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I will not be able to work on the game this week. :(

But i can update what the rest of the team is doing during the week!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 25, 2015
    Hey dude zi didn't realize the whole story line was going to be different if so I may be able to help with the storyline to your game! If you want!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hiya, I noticed in your screenshots, the maps look very empty. I suggest fixing that, and it will look much better, (for example the Route after New Bark, there's just a bunch of grass in one point)

Also the regular grass looks a bit weird in my opinion.

Good luck with your hack.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Hiya, I noticed in your screenshots, the maps look very empty. I suggest fixing that, and it will look much better, (for example the Route after New Bark, there's just a bunch of grass in one point)

Also the regular grass looks a bit weird in my opinion.

Good luck with your hack.

ok thanks for the tips! i took i little break but ill try to get back into the swing of things!

Wobb

Wynaut
    Years
  • The maps look emptyish, maybe you could add the sandy paths? By the way, I'm Wobbuffet Wynaut, and I can sprite, and map, but you're the mapper... :( So, I guess I can only make Overworld Sprites for this... I can also make tilesets but it seems you already have some tiles... :/ I hope I can help alot!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Thanks! I would love your help!

i already have one house but i could use your help for tiles, i also need over world sprites!

if you want in just let me know!

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    - Past experience I am currently working on a rom hack
    - skills scripting, rom expanding and making more slots for pokemon
    - experience examples none that I am able to share atm
    - Availability at least an hour per day with the exception of illness and holidays

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • - Past experience I am currently working on a rom hack
    - skills scripting, rom expanding and making more slots for pokemon
    - experience examples none that I am able to share atm
    - Availability at least an hour per day with the exception of illness and holidays

Ok! thanks i need you for scripting and maybe pokemon slot making!

welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back