• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hullo

riprusse

Tokomon Master
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2018
    Hi, I'm new here I guess. I've just been wandering around the internet for a while, searching for a new place to call home and new friends to make since my last abode blew up in flames. I'm not really used to forums, but I thought I would give it a try. I'm in the discord a lot, but I usually just talk in the #game-dev channel.

I grew up with Pokemon but I've never really been into the whole fandom or community, really. I'm really bad at competitive battling but I love the games and the creatures themselves the most. My favourite 'mon is Riolu, I think. But Lucario, Blissey, and Heatran are all up there too.

I used to play a lot of video games, but now I play a lot of mobile games on my phone. Also I like to make things like mods in video games. I'm not very good at it tho. And I've been working on a fangame in Pokemon Essentials, maybe when I lurk some more I'll get enough courage to post about it :]

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyooo and welcome!
    Don't worry about making friends here, there's a lot of nice people here and feel free to shoot them a message. I got to say, Lucario was also my favorite but I switched again to Bulbasaur xD I would love to hear about your fan games. If you need help feel free to send me a message. Looking forward to your fan game.

See you around!

Years
  • What mobile games do you play? =o I play a lot of them and it is super fun, especially for someone out of the house a lot. Welcome to PC! Hope you have a good time, lemme know if you need help also <3

Reactions: She
    Back