• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Human characters you want brought back into future games

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • i need to see gladion again. i just want to see him grow and become a researcher and a stronger trainer and look i have ideas about him traveling to different regions to study various things and i have a lot of feelings i just hope he's doing well..............i love Him.....son

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Posting here again because I'm curious about what happened to Riley and how he would be if he would return inthe Non-Sinnoh games......

Benga would have been a great addition to the Wyndon tower! I loved his sprite of course, but other than that, if he gets a character or something, it would be nice! I thought it would be better for him to be Champion in B2W2 instead of Iris, him being the grandchild of Alder and all. He could have been given a proper character, but I've got nothing against Iris so don't get me wrong!

And Kukui, he's the best professor, he's a battle royal king and a title challenger too! He organised the first ever Pokemon League of Alola and was a great character!

Back