• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Human Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
  • Okay, guys, the people who havent added moves to their pokes or things like this still need to do it, cloud you need to note that only new evolutions get new moves, and raff you need to read over the rules a bit. In a few hours I will post the start of the rp for everyone!

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • Kaay, didn't see that, its fixed though don't worry :) When Ember evolves can he be slightly different to normal typhlosions? I was thinking of sosmthing earlier that'd be kinda cool

Goldenhammerhead

Years
  • Kaay, didn't see that, its fixed though don't worry :) When Ember evolves can he be slightly different to normal typhlosions? I was thinking of sosmthing earlier that'd be kinda cool

Yeah, that could work, explain your idea.

yup, yup. I've added moves onto my pokemon. ^ ^ anything else needed I wonder?

Your pokemon need 6 moves each.

Okay, everyone who is ready:

Arceus's team

Note, no-one bar team rocket and certain cults know the meanings of the markings in the sky yet.

As the four of you stand on a floating dimension hovering over the tattered remains of Spear Pillar, you stare into the sky, high-lighted in many places; with wondrous images, but not extremely detailed. These vague images are the key to ending the destruction caused by the absence of the legendary pokemon that has lasted over 100 years.
    Arceus's voice resounded, "These maps yield the location of one Legendary pokemon each, or rather, the location of its casing, a coded master ball. You must locate them for me to end this catastrophic state of the world, but beware, these are only vague locations and others will be after the Legendary pokemon for their only disastrous causes. You must act swiftly. I can open the Pokeballs in around a month each, and work on as many as three at the same time, without slowing the process down. Work strategically, but remember, every Pokeball contains a living creature, that has remained dormant for a long time; the pokeball safety feature has stopped them and every pokemon in their situation from aging. Freeing them will result in calamity to a certain problem, and will come to our aid. Now you must go, the first four I instruct you to go after are Lugia, Moltres, Cresselia and Groudon. Pick one each and go; I have created enough supplies to last you each long enough until your return."

In this section, you will pick 1 of the mentioned legendaries and set out to its location:

In regards to HMs, make a judgment, eg. If your pokemon had wings, it can fly without knowing the move.

Lugia: Located somewhere in the snowy Mt Coronet exit, "Rocky region". This is the closest one but will require the most searching due to the many surfaces and all the snow in the area. The area is the still the same as in the games, although there are less Pokemon trainers, and other people will come to join the search.
    For your first post, detail your trip down the mountain, you may fly if you pokemon has the ability to...but watch the conditions, and your first night of searching.

Things to include: Difficult weather, at least one battle per post, the first night of searching. I will post to tell you if you find the Ball or not depending on the quality of your post.

Moltres: Located somewhere in route 210 or Solaceon Town. The area is in severe drought and several rockets are in abundance. The Ball will not be extremely hard to find, but difficult nonetheless.
    The first post and half of the next post will be travel, and should include info on:
    How you get here, troubles on the way, stops to eat, etc. The next posts will be detailing your search.

Things to include: Difficult weather, at least one battle per post. I will post to tell you if you find the Ball or not depending on the quality of your post.

Cresselia: Located somewhere on the ravaged battle area, near where the battle tower used to stand. The area is uninhabited by humans, but many strong and vicious pokemon still inhabit the area. Caution is required, to navigate the destroyed area and locate the ball within the rubble and mess.
    The first post and half of the next post will be travel, and should include info on:
    How you get here, troubles on the way, stops to eat, etc. The next posts will be detailing your search.

Things to include: Difficult weather, at least one battle per post. I will post to tell you if you find the Ball or not depending on the quality of your post.

Groudon: Located somewhere in the return cave. Arceus has supplied you with a map of the area, but you must watch out for team rocket, and a cult that also wishes to retreive Groudon, who will almost certainly show up.

After this, you will have to return to Arceus, the same amount of posts as it took you to get there.

Only one person per location, in certain rare situations, you may need a boss battle. In this case I will play the boss (but not be too hard), and the battle will be done over pokecommunity chat or msn.

Team Rocket

You start at the Eterna Rocket base.
    "Bane". the current team rocket leader, currently in his 50s with a striking resemblence the the team rocket leader of 2000, stood in the highest room in the Eterna team rocket base, which used to be the base for some lesser group.
    He delivered his speak to a team a team rocket members, of which you are in, " The markings that have just appeared in the sky each resemble one Legendary. So far we have only deciphered the location of four. Moltres, Cresselia, Groudon and Lugia. Since we have other priorities such as Mewtwo, we will simply send four one man teams out to each location. We need to avoid detection, so you will not be in uniform. Kazuru, Raff and you two (hands out a map), here are the locations, each pick a different one and be gone. Once you have the Ball, return it here, we are on the brink of revolutionary machinery so that It might only take us a month to open the Coded Master Balls from here on....although, since we have started Mewtwo, it must be completed the same way we started it. Be gone!
    You may pick one of the locations that the others may go to...you will post in much the same way that they do, except you will not battle the same people, rather other cults, etc. The same things are expected in your posts, and you too may have boss battles. You will take the same amount of time to get to the locations, and will have to return to the base afterwards.
    Make sure to include all the details on your trips and search.
    Sorry for the shorter post, but your aim is shorter and has been explained more in the storyline.

Last edited:

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • The light stung Cloud's eyes as she stepped out of Mt Coronet back onto the snowy routes she knew so well. She looked around, this was the first place she had seen on her journey outside where she as been before, knowing this valley would have become even more dangerous though, was a worry. As she breathed in a long breath of icy air, Glaceon started to nuzzle at her leg happily, Glaceon was the first pokemon Cloud every really cared about, and they could understand each other perfectly. "Hmm, it'll be difficult walking through this snow now, its actually deeper than me in some places now!" she thought out loud, and after a few minutes of thinking, she decided to bring out Ember and Fluffy, since she always felt bad for keeping them locked up inside the pokeballs for too long, and they hadn't really been out since the night they had slept in the mountain. "Fluffy, Ember, come on out!" she said, pressing the buttons of the two balls in her hands. "Ember use flamethower on the snow around us to clear it" she told him. As the snow quickly melted though, a huge creature roared in pain and fung its self towards them, its purple eyes ablaze with fury and its green fists swinging towards Ember

"Wow, an Abomasnow! Ember, dodge it and use eruption!" shouted Cloud. As the creature crushed his fists into the ground though, some huge loose boulders came rolling down the mountain, hitting Ember full in the side. Before Cloud could do anything though, Fluffy jumped towards the Abomasnow and used Headbutt, while releasing all of the power it had been charging since the battle had begun in one go. Again, the Abomasnow let out a cry of anguish, but this time it didn't try and attack Fluffy head on, but instead let out a blast of glistening frozen pine needles, which dug into the attacking pokemon's whole body. As the yeti-like monster moved in for the kill on the injured Amphros, a blur of flame crashed full body into it and started to slash repeatedly at it with furious claws. Finally, it let out an intense blast of flame and knocked Abomasnow down. "Yeah! go Ember! Cloud cheered "Good job there, I thought you were out after that rock hit you." As she ran towards the proud looking Quilava though, she didn't see the 7 foot wall of ice pick its self up and throw it at her.

When Cloud woke up the first thing she noticed was a lack of pokeballs in her jacket pocket. There was only one, and it didn't have any markings on it, which must have meant it was an unused one. With a growing sense of dread, she sat up and took in her surroundings. "Wow, you can practially see the whole of valley from up here!" she observed in amazement, looking around her closer surroundings, realising that the top of a cliff, possibly wiith an injured angry Abomasnow probably wasn't the best situation to be in. "Hello?" she called, hearing an echo back from must have been a cave, hidden behind a snowfall. She went to the edge of the cliff, feeling a mixture of regret and worry at her situation. "This area shouldn't have Abomasnow in, they just don't come down here unless they're looking for somthing" a male voice said behind her. As she spun around to look where the voice came from, she slipped slightly towards the rocky slope but managed to keep her footing. Standing there, looking completely unphased by the girl was a young looking boy. "He can't be any older than me, he looks around fourteenish" thought Cloud, who judged almost everything in relation to age. "Who are you? What the hell are you doing on a clifftop in these conditions?" she demanded, not wanting to look either caring or nice. "um, I'm Luke, but my friends call me Elle, its a long story" he laughed "And I'm doing exactly the same thing up here you are, being captured by a rogue Abomasnow. Also, are these yours?" he asked, producing two pokeballs, on with a small star on it, and another with an F, both scratched pretty crudely. "Yeah they are, and why were you hiding in that cave?" she asked angrily, taking the balls back off the boy. "Well, I was kind of nervous, you didn't look hurt or anything so I left you, you look familiar. Anyway, I thought the injured Glaceon was more important, is it yours? I didn't see a pokeball for it so I assumed it was wild, I didn't try to catch it and before you worry, I sorted it out." He told her confidently and started to walk towards the cave, beckoning her to follow him. Cloud was speechless. "This, this boy! theres somthing compelling about his attitude, but he seems to be too right place right time to be true..." She thought, wondering if it was all some horrible trap. Suspicion had got the better of her by the time she reached the entrance but she couldn't leave Glaceon, so she took a deep breath and stepped in.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ~
    Tandra sighed, "what to do, what to do?" she mumbled to herself. In front of her, layed on the ground, was a map revealing the location of Cresselia.
    Currently, she was atop Mt Coronet and had just finished listening to Arceus talk about the ongoings of the people hunting the legendaries and where they were. Apparently, the closest one right now was at the bottom of mt coronet. It was close indeed for sure but the number of people that were on the mountain did not appeal to her very much. Moltres was the next closest legendary but once again, it being near a town, she did not wish to draw attention to herself by proclaiming she was hunting for a legendary in that area. Groudon was unfortunately, located in an area, she did not want to go to. return cave, to her, was a maze of turning corridors that she did not like. So, in the end, Cresselia seemed the only choice left. She rolled up the map and hurrily placed it in her bag to protect it from the wind that was starting to flow quite harshly across the top of the mountain. She stood up and eyed the other trainers that were still around preparing, having chosen their own legendaries to catch. 'There's no use in talking when i have nothing to say' she thought. She stepped towards the edge, by power, if she had wings and jumped off at exactly the right moment, she would manage to catch a breeze and lift off. She unlatched a pokeball from her belt, "Go Treilk!" An abnormally large Honchkrow popped out of the pokeball. She climbed aboard it, "when I say go, lift off okay Treilk?" she asked it soothingly. "krroooww!!!" it replied. She watched the wind steadily, and then, there was suddenly a warm updraft, "ok, ready? 1...2...3...GO!" she called out. Treilk swooped down towards the ground, flapping hysterically as he tried to create lift. Abruptingly lowering a bit, Treilk steadied himself and spread his wings out more. "Honchkrow!" it called out. Tandra seated herself more properly, adjusting to the height and the flapping wings by her legs. "Well, that was okay for a start of a hunting spree" she convinced herself. Treilk nodded, as they sailed off towards snowpoint city.

Tandra clutched onto Treilk's neck as they strained against the icy wind flowing towards them from the east as they struggled towards snowpoint city. She could see nothing but white in every direction. "we better fly lower Treilk, or the winds are going to pummel us" she suggested to her Honchkrow. Treilk nodded, swopping down so that they just skimmed the tree tops. She shook her head, "it's no use, we have to go lower" Treilk stopped moving forward and hovered in one space, looking back at his trainer, shaking it's own head. "don't tell me, we can't go any lower?" she asked it warily. Treilk shook it's head again, she sighed, "ok then, land. I'll travel on foot the rest of the way. We should be approximately by the Lake that was around here". Treilk manoeuvred between the trees, landing swiftly beside a sign. "good boy Treilk, Return!" Treilk popped back into it's pokeball and Tandra turned to look at the sign, which was now rotten, dusty and broken. She squinted at it, trying to figure out the words. An arrow was pointing left with the words, 'L_ke A_u__y', she figured it must be the lake near snowpoint city, know as Lake Acuity. She kept on reading, the next sign read 'S___P_int C_ty' that must mean snowpoint city. Below that, there was a little arrow pointing to the right. Tandra stood up straight, "right it is then, I hope I make it there before nightfall" She unlatched another pokeball from her belt, "Come out, Glacie!" a weavile landed gracefully onto the snow covered ground. Tandra smiled softly at it, "let's go Glacie, and pray to Arceus we don't encounter any dangerous pokemon" she told it cheerfully. She patted it's head and together they set off in the direction of Snowpoint city...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kazuru is called out of his cell and joins the remaining Team Rocket members. "It seems that codes in the sky are pointing to four new locked Legendary Pokemon. These Pokemon are Cresselia, Groudon, Moltres, and Lugia. I have a map for each of you and you must decide which one your target will be. There are supplies in your bag, but do not wear your uniform or reveal your identity under any circumstances," says the leader of Team Rocket, Bane. Kazuru is given a map to choose from. "Which one has the most dangerous Pokemon? We have been locked up so long we need to battle some strong opponents. So give the map that leads to them. The map that leads to the power Pokemon!" Kazuru breaks his chains. The Team Rocket member gives Kazuru the map to Cresselia's coded Ball. He grins and takes his bag of supplies. "Kazuru, how do you plan to get there? After all none of your Pokemon can fly," asks the Team Rocket member. "Techinally, I prefer the sea. Let's go and ride strong, Aquaeon!" Kazuru tosses his Pokeball and releases Aquaeon. The Pokemon's white scales shine with the light as it jumps onto the water. Kazuru gets on her back and they begin to surf their way to Snowpoint City. Bane laughs and replies "That Kazuru is a savage, but he also one mad surfer." Soon Kazuru arrives at Solaceon town and returns Aquaeon to her Pokeball for rest. "This isn't Snowpoint City, which means I made a wrong turn. I guess I will just have to look at the map," says Kazuru. He opens the map and realizes that he has the wrong map. "That grunt gave me the Moltres map out of fear. Oh well, I guess I have no choice, but to catch the bird," Kazuru replies. as he walks around Kazuru feels the heat of the town. He starts to sweat very badly and goes under a nearby tree to shade himself. The heat begins to make him hungry and so he grabs a sandwhich out of his bag. He quickly consumes it in one bite, then moves on. Kazuru begins to realize that the heat is too much, even for him. The heat starts to make him boil. As Kazuru is about to go mad, a Sandstorm comes his way. Kazuru starts to feel the sand in his eye and puts on his mask. With the mask on he sees the cause of the Sandstorm are Hippowdons carrying defeated Team Rocket members on their backs. Kazuru begins to grin and then laughs loudly. His laugh actually shakes the members awake. Once they realize who Kazuru is they try to move away. They succeed and run as far away as possible. The Hippowdons stand tall and strong. They prepare an attack, but are haulted by Kazuru. "Before you make the last mistake you will ever make, ask yourself, is it worth it?" Kazuru begins to smile. The Hippowdons start their attacks. Each use Hidden Power and aim it at Kazuru. He simply stands there and takes the hit. An explosion is created and a cloud of dust covers Kazuru's body. The Hippowdons then start to shake uncontrollably. The dust around Kazuru clears and behind him stands Terroraring. Kazuru and Terroraring are both smiling. The Hippowdons start to charge up for Hyper Beam. Kazuru laughs again and points to them, "Terroraring, use Hyper Blast on these pathetic Pokemon!" Terroraring jumps into the air, builds up three beams of energy inside his mouth, then he launchs them at the Hippowdons, and as they are launched the three beams merge together to make a "X". The Hippowdon's three Hyper Beams are overpowered by Terroraring's Hyper Blast. When the attack connects it launches them high into the air. Kazuru and Terroraring both start laughing and as they stop the Hippowdon's land on top of each other. "I warned you, but now I want to destroy more. All Pokemon, come and battle the awesome might of Kazuru!"

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Soaring through the sky Beo could not see much of the ground below him. It was unfortunately covered in dark storm clouds. This pretty much reflected the state of the world, right now in all of this chaos. Beo was flying on his Charizod, which he had found as a weak and defenseless as a charmander. Up until recently he had just been traveling around by himself, since the death of his father. About an hour ago, Beo was had been face to face with the legendary pokemon Arceus who had gathered up Beo, and three other trainers. He told them that they had to help get rid of these chaos by finding the other legendary pokemon, or atleast there coded master balls. So Beo had grabbed the map that would lead him to return cave. Return cave was supposedly the location of Groudon, He had heard stories from his father about groudon but Beo just thought they were rumors.

"Ok the map shows that return cave is still pretty far away, so hey buddy lets land right about here ok i'll walk for a bit, you can rest" Beo said rubbing charizods head. They landed on the ground, Beo looked around to see an area he was very unfamiliar with, there were no trees, no grass, no plants, just a dry rocky plain, that looked as if it went on forever. He looked down on the map, and within a few seconds found the location it appeared he was at. "Hm this place is labeled as the lonesome plains, hm I can see why its called that" Beo thought to himself. He started heading north which is the direction the map says return cave is in. As he walked he began to feel a sense of loneliness, "this area seemed really pulls the mood down" Beo sighed out loud. Then the ground started shaking behind him, "GROOOOAARWW" a loud roar came. Beo turned around to see a tyranitar charging for him. He quickly reached for electivres pokebal, "electivire, earthquake" Beo shouted, as the tyranitar closed in on them. Electivire stomped its feet down on the ground shaking it violently, causing the ground to erupt, and crack. The tyranitar was tripped up, and viloently thrown into the air, slamming hard back on the ground. "Now electivire use volt tackle" Beo shouted as the tyranitar got up and started charging it's energy in it's mouth. Electivire started sprinting for the tyranitar and a violently fast speed, as electricity started covering it's body. The tyranitar then created a beam of energy in it's mouth and shot it right at the charging Elecitvire. "Hm it's using hyper beam, thats why wild pokemon are horrible at battles, they have no sense of how to battle with strategy, electivire dodge the attack and quick going" Beo shouted as electivire quickly dodged to the left of the hyper beam, slamming the tyranitar in the side, Knocking it unconscious.

"Great job Electivire now return" Beo said as he returned his electivire to its pokeball, and then started walking once again. He looked to the sky, and wondered what his father would think of him today, he also wondered if he was doing the right thing, he didnt even know if he could trust Areceus. As Beo kept walking down the lonesome plains a dark figure apeared in the sky, riding on what looked like a Pidgeot. "Hmm this boy could be the key to finding Groudon" He said as he reached into his jacket pulling out a phone. "Yeah boss I think we've got a lead on Groudon, yes I understand, will do" The man said, as he had his pidgeot fly up above the clouds.

(sorry if this is kind of short.. and I promise they will get much better.)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Yassan strode down the mountain calmly, lost in thought, as usual. Pulling out the pokeball that held his faithful Pupitar, he tossed it from hand to hand as he talked to himself: "Well, everyone's going to go for the one at the bottom of this mountian, Moltres is near some town (he checked a map) called Solaceon." He was so absorbed in his own thoughts, he tripped over a rock, slid a few feet, and landed hard on a patch of rock hard ground. Muttering curses, he looked around him for Pupitar's pokeball. After several tense seconds, he found it lying under a scrubby "bush" ten feet away. Picking it up, he suddenly felt his left leg go through the ground. Turning akwardly, he saw a very, very, unhappy Ursaring claw it's way out of it's burrow. Roaring, the monster advanced. Quite calm, Yassan threw Pupitar's pokeball, releasing the barely mobile pokemon. The Ursaring paused for a moment before continuing. Yanking his leg free, Yassan yelled, "Pupitar, Earthquake!" before he could think. Obeying, his Pupitar shot up and slammed into the ground, sending tremors up and down the mountain. The Ursaring, sensing what was about to happen, turned and fled. Glancing behind him, Yassan saw a massive white wall speeding down the mountainside. "Loverly. Just Loverly." he muttered, before returning Pupitar and securing his 3 other poke'balls in various pockets, securly placing Pupitar in his chest pocket, before he was engulfed in a massive world of white.

Thankfully, the avalanche didn't bury him fully, so he was able to claw his way out. Now fully able to stand, he realized that the snow only came up to his chest, so, with difficulty; he pressed on. Resting was out of the question, since the avalanche had thrown his pack somewhere. Trudging on, he reached an area relatively untouched by the avalanche. Searching his pockets, he found the remains of some 'food'- leftover candy and energy bars. Scraping a section of ground free, he fished around his pockets for Typhlsion's pokeball. Releasing the powerful pokemon, he assembled a crude campfire of sticks and rocks: "Typhlosion, ember." he muttered, certain he could feel his bodily fluids freezing. Mockingly, the lights of a nearby town sparkled in the distance. The wind picked up, and Yassan pulled his jacket tighter and huddled around his campfire with Typhlosion, unable to sleep.

Pushing himself upright, he winced as he bent fingers and toes, then roused his sleeping Typhlosion. Keeping Typhlosion close at hand to thaw fingers and melt a passage through the snow. By about mid-day, he was at the foot of the Mountain. Turning, he strode off towards what he remembered as the general direction of the town he'd spotted earlier.

Last edited:

Raff

Strategy, user!
    Years
  • Raff, after leaving the building, as Kazuru, apparently had went after Moltres the way his we heading into the sea, Raff ignored it and started heading after Lugia. "Now, if I were Lugia...where would I hide..the Sea maybe.." Raff Chuckled, as he threw two, pokeballs. "Go! Vampire, and also you, too Hydra!" The huge Gyarados, and a Frightening, Gliscor busted out of these, two pokeballs. The Gyarados, Roaring with power, slowly leaning down facing Raff. "Now, you my Hydra. You shall search by water, as I fly on Vampire, by air. If you shalt, find anything. Roar, so we can come to your aid." The Gyarados, dove under the water. The freezing, cold Temperatured water, splashed up into the air, looking like a powerful Geyser that had just busted out of the ground.

Raff, climbed up ontop the Gliscor, and the flew taking the skies, to there advantage. Looking for Lugia to see, if they could find anything, also using Gliscor, to follow Gyarados's path under the water. The giant beast, so far under water left a big shadow, ontop of the water as they followed. The fog eventually, making this hard to see. Raff called out, "Hydra! arise!" the beast, rose out, as Raff climbed on Gyarados. "Return Vampire!" he yelled, as he returned the Gliscor, into it's pokeball. "Ok hydra, we need you to guide us through the fog...but we need somewhere to rest..we have been at this or hours, and hours at non-stop." They came to a sign, that was ridiculously damaged, it seemed like it would lead them to a city. They eventually rested..snow was all over, it was also falling..."Return Hydra!" He returened, him. As he then, sent out his always trustfull, Arcanine. "Go Saber!" He called out. "I need you to help me make a fire..now..I just need help chopping the wood, Go Omen!" He called out his Abosl.

"Abosl, Chop that tree down, With Psycho cut! Abosl had cut down the tree in a matter, of seconds. Raff clapped for him. "Your trainning has worked well. Now, Saber! Flamethrower on the logs!!" The flame, torched the logs, into a camp fire. Raff, got some food, to feed his pokemon, and himself as he studied the map over and over again. "I surely, hope us as team rocket aren't doing the wrong thing here...something tells me, we are all in for a big surprise, but what is the question.." He and his Arcanine, and his Absol, all slept toegether....resting for the next morning to come...

Goldenhammerhead

Years
  • K9S8-great post, but it was supposed to take a post and a half to get to the place, maybe the first half of your next post could be walaking to a specific part of the area.

Dboring-great post.

DC united-your post was too short and did not detail any of your travels....please try again.

Raff-great post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back