• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurt & Heal: Ledgendarys

GrayLuna

Years
    Mewtwo-366 (+2)
    Regirock-330 (-2)

This will go on forever i refuse to play until someone either come to help you out or me.

GrayLuna

Years
    Mewtwo-366 (+2)
    Regirock-330 (-2)

This will go on forever i refuse to play until someone either come to help you out or me.

GrayLuna

Years
    Mewtwo-366 (+2)
    Regirock-332 (-2)

>.< I have to go eat but ill be back in a wile. Bye
    Oh and Musion can i add you as a friend?

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Mewtwo-364 (-2)
    Regirock-334 (+2)

Yeah sure! I might start actullay listing friends. Mine's said what it does since I joined! I may have gone when you get back depending on how long you are. It's only 11:42, so I should be on for quite a while still.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Mewtwo-364 (-2)
    Regirock-334 (+2)

I think I mentioned before that my sig was just a first-try, practise sig. Now I'm stuck between what I want! A Cacturne sig would go nicely, but I'd really like a Cynthia sig too. I have lots of pics for each aswell, so I'm spoilt for choice >.<

GrayLuna

Years
    Mewtwo-366 (+2)
    Regirock-332 (-2)

Well if their not big pictures you can probably add them both. Oh and im not playing here for know since it will obviously get us no where. >.<

Back