• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hypothetical Fighting-Darkish Deck

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2012
    Pokemon:
    4 Rilou (ND)
    4 Lucario (ND)
    3 Swak (BW)
    2 Zorua (EP)
    2 Zoroark (BW)
    3 Meowth (HGSS)
    2 Persian (ND)
    2 Druddigon (NV)

Trainer/Supporter:
    3 Oak's New Theory
    3 Pokemon Collector
    3 Interviewer's Question
    2 N
    2 Great Ball
    2 Cilan

Energy:
    12 Fighting
    4 Dark
    2 Double Colorless
    1 Rainbow Energy
    1 Rescue Energy

Notes:
    I'm not really sure how this deck would work. I guess my main attackers would be Lucario and Swak, their attacks are really cheap but deals a good amount of damage. Meowth is there to get cards during the early game, Persian and Zoroark for Nasty Plotting and Druddigon is for stalling. Most of the trainer cards are simply for deck search and hand shuffling to get the pokemon out as quickly as possible.

Years
  • You don't quite need so many energy. 14-15 should be enough for this deck. Replace the 3 or 4 Energy you take out with Pokemon Catcher.

And you can have more than 4 Dark energy if you're using the basic Dark energy, but since you have only 4, I assume you plan on using the Special Dark Energy.

And cut out some of your Pokemon. You have 27 Pokemon, which is far too many for a deck. Cut down to 20-23 Pokemon, and replace the Pokemon you take out with draw oriented trainers like Cheren. Consider adding in more Recue Energy, but you don't really need any more than 2 or 3.

Back