• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] I’ve hit a problem

Years
I don't know how to like make pokemon type icons to the updated template of the S/V icons recently and I need to do the ??? Type and my two Fan Made types for my own pokemon fangame so that it's up to date!!

I use procreate a lot so i don't know how I would be able to do such a thing so yeah.

Years
I don't know how to like make pokemon type icons to the updated template of the S/V icons recently and I need to do the ??? Type and my two Fan Made types for my own pokemon fangame so that it's up to date!!

I use procreate a lot so i don't know how I would be able to do such a thing so yeah.

That and I have 0 idea what font is used in the game which does not help me at all plus i forgot what font is used in SwSh so (not the logos when i mention this i mean like the type name font like where it says what type it is-)

Back