• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I always watched pokemon before school and my friend's brother freed all my pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Good to be here, any good anime to recommend? Anime like pokemon inspired me to write my own stories. I remember watching pokemon and imagining how cool it would have been to drop my math books and grab a few poke balls. The first movie was epic but it kinda fizzled out with the message at the end. My story is called Rosewall on Wattpad if u want to check it out. I got the idea from an anime called Baccanno! Which was awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Aww, we do have good Anime to recommend you. But first of all, welcome aboard!

It's amazing to meet fans like you! I remember when I was younger, I always came home from school and tuned in to the channel where Pokemon was on...every day! It was great seeing it on TV. Today...not as much, since Ash hasn't really changed at all. xD But today, I'm still a huge fan and I'll always remain one! PC has brought me great friendships when it comes to Pokemon, and I know you'll meet great friends here as well. <3 I see you're also a writer and that's amazing too! I'm also a writer but more of a roleplayer. But I do write stories. :3

Mark gave you a link to the GE section where you can find great anime recommendations. You'll find awesome recommendations of the hottest and top anime today. Check that out too!

Have fun, sweetheart! Feel free to send me a message if you just wanna chat, and see you around! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Aww man you're friend's brother don't soudn too nice. I'd be so angry if anyone ruined any of my Pokemon games to any extent. :( I really wish I could drop out of school and become a Pokemon trainer. I actually put that as my education on my Facebook for kicks and giggles ahaha.

Anyway, welcome to PC Rick! I hope you don't mind me calling you that haha. I personally have no idea what anime to recommend you but General Entertainment has a anime recommendation thread and you can definitely ask people there. Just be specific about what kind of anime you're looking for. I am a fan of anime alot though and I really like Durarara!!, The Melanchoy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, Pokemon, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and a whole bunch of other that if I were to list them all , this post would be really long. XD

I have always found Writing very interesting too as well. I'm been trying to come up with several concepts for stories, but they have never really gotten of the ground much. D: Hopefully they can someday though, but I still really love writing. You can post your stories or other writings in Fan Fictions And Writing if you want. There's always room for more stories there and people who frequent the section really helpful there. Alot of PC members are helpful in fact. Haha.

Good luck with whatever you do here and most importantly , have fun doing it! It's not to hard to meet and chat with people here so don't be shy to talk to other. That includes me of course! See around man!

Back