• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back

darkfighter

That random guy
    Years
    phew, i'm back

and now i'm itching for a battle(seriously)

I got action replay, and thanks to that i've got a bunch of level 100's and stuff

but then it stopped working for my ds cuz my ds is getting old

so, anyone wanna trade friend codes?

opps, i forgot to mention i have platinum

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome back to PokeCommunity! Make sure you read the Rules and FAQ's!! Also, if you plan on going into competitive battling, make sure your Pokemon are legit, as far as I know, many people won't battles hacks d:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Battling and trading with hacked Pokemon isn't allowed here, whether or not certain people find it okay. ^^; Sooo chances are if you're going to battle and/or trade, you're going to have take the level 100's that you got through cheat codes out of your team. That's basically like cheating to win battles, or get better Pokemon traded to you, thus why it's not allowed.

BUT that aside, welcome back to PC, and I hope the fact that hacks aren't allowed won't make you turn away from this place. D:

Have fun here, if you decide to stick around this time!

Back