• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Back

CapricornPsyche

Psychic Trainer of Capricorn
Years
    • Age 34
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    Sorry about my absence, but I am back with a couple of updates

I'll be moving into a new apartment soon, so I could be gone for a week or two, but rest assured, not too long, just until I get my internet hooked up and installed.

I also am gonna start playing around with RPG maker VX Ace a bit on my windows 7 virtual machine in parallels desktop. makes things a little easier to run the program with music as well as make it available for me to play the games I make with it :3

for now things are going slow with the Pokemon game project, I took a break from it for school reasons, but now that the semester is over, I can put this as one of my priorities again!

Did I miss anything while I was gone?

Last edited:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome back I guess. We haven't met but oh well. Wow -.- 160 viewers and nobody bothers saying hi. lol. Anyway, cya around

CapricornPsyche

Psychic Trainer of Capricorn
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    Welcome back I guess. We haven't met but oh well. Wow -.- 160 viewers and nobody bothers saying hi. lol. Anyway, cya around

Hai NICE TO MEET YA! 8D

*shot* anyway, I haven't been on here very often in the beginning either, so that's probably why nobody has really noticed I'm back yet XD

Back