• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Demonic.

DemonicDee

PokéDevil
Years
  • Hey there everyone. My name is Darrell. But you can can refer to me as "Dee" if you like.
    I'm new to the forums but I am experienced with graphic design etc and make games with my friends.

I thought i'd just introduce myself here before I get started on my journey to become Ruler of the Pokéverse! Muahahaha....

Thanks-
    Dee

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I love that there's your thread at the top "I am Demonic" and there another new user thread at the bottom of the page that says "Hi I'm angel". It brightened my moment.

You should know, there's a rule here stating that any spoils acquired becoming Ruler of the Pokeverse, are automatically split 50/50 with me. That being said, welcome! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Hi Deedee. *Deedee sounds cute! X3*

Welcome to PC! And no, Your not demonic. :3

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Hello there Demonic. I'm Corrupt. We could be quite the team together.

Welcome to Pokécommunity!

There's tons to take over do here at Pokécommunity, ranging from talk of Gen 5, to challenges to general discussion. Might I suggest starting your reign of terrorvisit at the Art Gallery, being as your a graphics designer.

I hope you enjoy your stay at Pokécommunity though. Good luck in your empire. :)

Spectral

A Ghostly Presence...
    Years
  • It's difficult to rule an empire when it's citizens are advocates of the undead.

That said, welcome to Pokecommunity, and good luck suppressing the paranormal and Ghosts who I have no idea where they came from.

Spirit Albarn♫

death scythe★
    Years
  • Dude, I gotta bone to pick with you
    As you see I'm next in line for ruler of poke-verse and I don't dig competition
    Capiche?!

That Aside, Welcome To Pc :)

Back