• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am... le pug.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
  • Dare I say more? ~~~~

I'm going to be building a Pokemon Ruby hack.

Well...

I've been for awhile now.

Thanks for having me.

Years
  • LOL, I can't help but seriously adore your username. Welcome to PC, Pug! ♥

If you're a hacker then you've come to a great forum as we have lots of tools to use for such! Third generation hacks are always my favorites so I'm sure your game will come out awesome. If you're interested, you can share your story/plot idea with us in the storyline idea thread.. it's a great place to start. There's also a place to request scripting help, put a team together, and many more neat things, so fingers crossed that it doesn't all boggle you down haha. I was very lost with the hugeness of our Emulation board when I first joined. Hopefully you learn its general structure soon if you haven't already. Don't be lazy like I was and keep workin' at it!

Enjoy your stay on PC, all right? Hope you have an amazing experience here and make many friends. :D I'm sure you'd enjoy your stay even more if you were to branch out and post around the entire forum rather than a single area or two, but of course I'm just spreading around the happy note that this place is wonderful all around. You'll settle in regardless of what it is you want to do.

See you around and great meeting you!

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • LOL, I can't help but seriously adore your username. Welcome to PC, Pug! ♥

If you're a hacker then you've come to a great forum as we have lots of tools to use for such! Third generation hacks are always my favorites so I'm sure your game will come out awesome. If you're interested, you can share your story/plot idea with us in the .. it's a great place to start. There's also a place to request scripting help, put a team together, and many more neat things, so fingers crossed that it doesn't all boggle you down haha. I was very lost with the hugeness of our Emulation board when I first joined. Hopefully you learn its general structure soon if you haven't already. Don't be lazy like I was and keep workin' at it!

Enjoy your stay on PC, all right? Hope you have an amazing experience here and make many friends. :D I'm sure you'd enjoy your stay even more if you were to branch out and post around the entire forum rather than a single area or two, but of course I'm just spreading around the happy note that this place is wonderful all around. You'll settle in regardless of what it is you want to do.

See you around and great meeting you!

Thank you for la welcome. I will put out my Pokemon storyline now ~~~

Don't worry.

You don't play as le pug.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
    Years
  • Hello le Pug hope you like it here. If you want someone to talk to just PM or VM me. And Could you help me with a game i want to make. It is going to be based off of an already created pokemon game first.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    You sir...

are a fantastic pug...

I like ruby hacks enjoy your stay and WELCOME!!!! :D see you around

Back