• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am new here lets be friend

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    hello i'm new here. I have an account in twitter. @thefinlay_cena and i like to be your friends here so if i send friend request please accept. i am a very careful and a nice guy i know you will like me cause i'm a awesome guy

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there, and welcome! I'm Joey.
    You can make many friends here on PC. Everyone is really nice and helpfull when needed. Make sure you read the rules on here if you haven't already. If you need anything, I can try to help you with anything, but asking a mod can give you more of an answer if it's about anything on here.

But anyway, I hope to see you around sometime on here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Welcome to PokeCommunity Rhytam!

PC is quite big and you may need some time to get use to it. ~_~
    Plus rules might differ from section to section, so I suggest that try reading the rules where ever you go. :)
    As Venitardus stated, you can ask forum staffs if your have questions and inquiries. {:3}

But don't let that scare you! Trust me, PC is a fun place to meet other Pokemon players and new friends. Have fun and see you around! ;)

Years
    Hey Rhytam, welcome to PC!
    You came to the right place, everyone here is nice and i'm sure you'll make many friends.
    So you're a careful person, that's nice! I'm more of a calm person, it's so nice to have some time just to lose myself on my imaginary world, ahah! But i also like to chat, of course! So if you need anything that i can help you with, just send me a message!

Anyway, hope you have fun in here, see you around!

Hi Rhytham, welcome to the forum! I accepted your friend request so yay. We're all eager to get to know you so don't worry about messaging others to chat and the like. Shyness will really hold you back.

So I'm guessing you're mostly here for hacking going by the thread you made earlier? You'll find tons and tons here related to ROM hacks so you've chosen a wonderful forum to try out. And, of course, if you're lookin' to make your own we have plenty of resources as well! So definitely use everything to your advantage as our wonderful hackers work hard to make the best tools for you guys. ♥

Good luck with everything and I really hope you enjoy PC. Have a great time exploring around! If you need anything at all, just contact a staff member. ^~^

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    thank all of you. maybe i am in right place. i am here to make friends and making thread and chat with people i hope you all like me !!!!!

thank you crino. and all please join in my treads i will make

PokemonMasterOfSkeetendo,Pikachuie,Cirno,
    Headphonix,Fiery Dash,Venitardus
    thank to all of you

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hi Rhytham, I can be your friend what forums interest you on Pokecommunity?

also 'dat english'

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    chuckleslucifer OK I WILL GIVE YOU A REQUEST OK !!

Hey i have changed my signature
    i am new here lets be friend

Man i am planing to start a hack with one of my friend paraz

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    i have made 9 friends here and i am happy to be here in this site

So its the time to close the thread

i have also decided to make a hack with my friend

its now closed yet anyways i love to see my first thread in PC

Last edited: