• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new here

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Hey everyone I am new around here and hope to make some friends.

I love playing pokemon very much and I am not to shabby of a battler. Want to try my hand on battling foreign trainers to see where I really stand as a Trainer.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Glad to see you enjoy the games so much like so many here. I love the games myself. Enjoy yourself and stay active as this is a very fun and friendly community. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community, hope you find some people to battle with here.

Tuesday

Will always be Tuesday.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Im really glad that you registered in here. :PP. Have fun and stay active. xD

Tuesday.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Hello! Welcome to PC pal! Enjoy your stay here, keep active and stay safe! XP

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    Hi there! If you want to be my friend, you can. XD

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

Have fun here, stay active and remember to read the rules.

If you like battling, try the S&M section or the Wi-Fi Center.

Back