• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Am New- Please Read

Years
  • I like to introduced myself. I am Kailee or KaileeStar I love to draw and write stories. I am a major Pokemon fan. I was suggested to come here and ask for help on emulation. Such as ROM hacking. I want to make my own Pokemon game and any tips will help. =)

Here's some questions to get started:

1.) Which website has the best emulators that'll work in programs? Like Pokemon Game Editor with almost every program within it.
    2.) How do I do certain map editors, Pokemon editors, and such?

Years
  • Hi Kailee :)

Sorry i dont know anything about ROM hacking or emulation :( I do hope you find what your looking for, i do know there are some others here on PC that do. :) So welcome & may you find what your looking for. Also looking forward to seeing your game :)

Years
  • I like to introduced myself. I am Kailee or KaileeStar I love to draw and write stories. I am a major Pokemon fan. I was suggested to come here and ask for help on emulation. Such as ROM hacking. I want to make my own Pokemon game and any tips will help. =)

Here's some questions to get started:

1.) Which website has the best emulators that'll work in programs? Like Pokemon Game Editor with almost every program within it.
    2.) How do I do certain map editors, Pokemon editors, and such?

Hi Kailee, and welcome!

Glad you made the right decision to come to PC, since you happen to be interested in our famous ROM hacking community. I'm not really active around there but you'll meet loads of hackers, both amateurs and experienced alike.

We also have some other sections you can check out too, so you don't get bored. I mainly joined to discuss the Pokemon games but recently I've been posting in more sections than that. I'm not a hacker so I can't answer your questions but thankfully someone might be able to help you.

Have fun and I wish you good luck on your game.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Kailee :3! Welcome to PC, nice to have you aboard :D. Ahh, so another one in the field of ROM Hacking? It's certainly popular x) here, in fact most likely the most popular. Feel free to ask all of your queries and problems in the appropriate threads in Emulation. So you're going to make your own Pokemon game :3? Neat! I could never do something like that honestly xD, I'd probably die by the time I'd see all the complicated text and coding. So kudos to you :).

We're all major Pokemon fans :D. Most of us live and breathe Pokemon and want to discuss the amazing series. But if you're not in a Pokemon mood, we always have other sections you might like ;).

I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to contact a staff member if you need any assistance and other than that I'll see you around :3!

Back