• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new . . .

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • Being that I am posting a thread in this forum, I suppose it would seem obvious that I am new . . . but, I am . . .

::is unsure of what else to say::

Er, I will try to follow the rules, and it is a pleasure to be here.

Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC. I am Moony-chan, but you may call me whatever you wish. I hope you shall have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions or wish to become my friend, just PM me. I hope you enjoy PC. ^_~

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Okay welcome, am I the first to welcoem you or no? I want to be!
    Follow the mods, not the rules. They are most important aside from the community iself here. But take a look at the rules also. XD
    PM me to be friends, hope you have a successful time here and make lots of friends.
    Good luck.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC!
    Read and follow the rules and enjoy your time here^^

Years
  • Hello! [As said in Al Bhed!] Famlusa! Ahzuo ouin cdyo yht ypeta du dra nimac! PM sa un frydajan oui fyhd ev oui fyhd du pa so vneaht!...Do I have yo write a translation? Yes. Yes I do, don't I? Welcome! Enjoy your stay and abide to the rules! PM me or whatever you want if you want to be my friend!..Aren't foreign languages fun?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Kogenta said:
    Being that I am posting a thread in this forum, I suppose it would seem obvious that I am new . . . but, I am . . .

Welcome to PC!! Im sure youll have a lot of fun here ~.^
    See ya around!

-SM

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Why hello Kogenta! ^___^ My name is Kelsey, it's apleasure to meet you. ^.~ Yeah, it's sometimes vexing to try and firgure out what to say at first when you don't know anyone here. ^^; But in time, I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends. =D Well, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^o^ I hope you have fun here, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to drop me a PM. ^_~ Well, I'll be seeing you later. 8D

~Kelsey

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Kogenta said:
    Being that I am posting a thread in this forum, I suppose it would seem obvious that I am new . . . but, I am . . .

Hewwo and welcome to PC, Kogenta! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Kogenta said:

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you have any questions and or need help,feel free to send private message to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hola amigo~! >=D Welcome to The Pokemon Community. My name is Karli, and I shall be your host for this dawn/morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night. =3 I hope you have a super duper time here posting, making friends, and much more, but by doing so, please follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions feel free to PM me. See ya 'round~!

~Karli

Back