• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I am STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    1st, I didn't know how to use gameshark codes, I played the game fair and square and I ended it. then my game got deleted, so I started a new 1 because I wanted to catch more pokemon. I also knew now how to use GS codes and I caught Rayquaza from SkyPillar. When It was the incident when Groudon and Kyogre are fighting in sootopolis city, I went to the sky pillar but there was no Rayquaza sleeping. I also released Rayquaza and went back, but still It wasn't there and Groudon and Rayquaza didn't stop fighting.

The question is:
    How do I get Rayquaza back at the skypillar??

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Well the most obvious way to get Rayquaza back is to restart the game...

I'm still confused by what you said however, you say you caught Rayquaza, released it and aren't sure why it's not there anymore... Well like most legendaries there is only one, and since you caught and released it, therefore you should restart to get it back

(you could always cheat to find Rayquaza, I'm sure there is one anyway)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    1st, I didn't know how to use gameshark codes, I played the game fair and square and I ended it. then my game got deleted, so I started a new 1 because I wanted to catch more pokemon. I also knew now how to use GS codes and I caught Rayquaza from SkyPillar. When It was the incident when Groudon and Kyogre are fighting in sootopolis city, I went to the sky pillar but there was no Rayquaza sleeping. I also released Rayquaza and went back, but still It wasn't there and Groudon and Rayquaza didn't stop fighting.

The question is:
    How do I get Rayquaza back at the skypillar??

It is obviously that through cheating, the gameplay itself has screwed up. If you had teleported to a place that originally didn't exist before the battle (Sky Pillar only appears after Kyogre and Groudon have started battling) and caught Rayquaza, it would screw up the game. As Rayquaza is only meant to be caught after it has sorted out the Kyogre and Groundon problem.

I highly doubt you can get Rayquaza back into the game without restarting it again. When you first meet Rayquaza, you go to awaken it, not capture it.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    LOL That is what happens when you cheat. It is always fun to see cheaters mess up their games like that.

As for your problem, there is probably some other cheater code you can use to put Rayquaza back, but I would highly suggest you hard boot your cart and start over, sans cheating.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    well that's what you get for cheating
    hey wait the minute, how could you possibly find rayquaza when kyogre and groudon is fighting that's just not possible
    my tip:restart the game

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    Ya..you can't..the hceats messed pu your game..restart and try again bud...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    If you can use VBA then I'd make a gameshark save of your game, and then play through again. After awaking Rayquaza, you can take another save and use VBA to trade your Pokemon over. Its tedious, but it works ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I dont think it should be a problem for you since you have a GS and you can cheat your way to wear you were at. or just use a code that lets you catch Rayquaza in the wild

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    haven't you ever heard of GAMESHARK CODES . I warped to sky pillar when I took my starter pokemon. I caught deoxys, mew, lugia, ho-oh and Charizard.
    You can also use the cheats by VBA, everyone is asking for its GS(<- Abbreviation for Gameshark) codes, let me tell you the best gs codes website:
    https://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/pokemon_emerald.html

Yeah, well that's why the game wont continue like I said. If you really wanted those Pokemon via Gameshark, then you shouldnt have warped there as it will ruin the game. Instead you should have use the wild Pokemon modifier code to get them. But its too late now.

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Yeah, well that's why the game wont continue like I said. If you really wanted those Pokemon via Gameshark, then you shouldnt have warped there as it will ruin the game. Instead you should have use the wild Pokemon modifier code to get them. But its too late now.

Agreed ! Cheating will ruin the game
    so, all you have to do is restart the game anyway :P

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    ...I think he got the point that cheating is bad by now, no need to repeat it 20 times.

You have two options:
    - Restart your game
    - Try to re-activate the Event with a cheat code

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back