• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i am such a newb

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
  • I havnt been at the old pokecommunity in a while if im reading right my last login was december 29th and im pretty sure i didnt do anything then. i havnt done this in a while so most of them are going to suck so ya... i know mostly evryone doesnt know me but i use to make graphics everyday. if you havnt figured out already you can see that my grammer is spectacular =p no requests for right now as i am too lazy for any of that but if i feel like it i might make something

i am such a newb

i am such a newb

i am such a newb

i am such a newb

stupid text >.<

i am such a newb

i am such a newb

Years
  • OMG, it's you, your back.
    I don't think you'll remember me from before but I was that n00b called Y?551NE. XD
    Those were the good ol' graphix days, when I had just started, thanks for bringing back those amazing memories.
    You have some nice tags here, I love:
    https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc3/chimchar59/personal/IKE.png
    It's one very amazing graphic.
    I also like the Darkrai tag and the first one, the others all seem to be missing something.
    Oh and about the grammar i should be I. XD
    Anyway, nice to see you back.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I quite like the darkrai one. Repeats make me die inside though. More contrast.
    First 30px of the last banner looks sweet. Still loading due to lag, although I have seen the full view. Which is why first 30px looks sweet. D;
    Pharrell tag look the best but needs better colours.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Those are very lovely banners. I love the light and the colours to them. <3

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • *squeals in delight*
    zomg EVILCHEESE YOU BACK!!11
    You might'n remember me, but I was Poke'd. Bring back anything hmm?
    Anywho, awesome banners yet again, i love the darkrai one, and the Ike one is cool too.
    G'work, my friend. Keep it up.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Good to see you back. I'm liking the Ike tag and the Darkrai tag.
    Anyways, I want to see more so gogogo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Great stuff here, the Darkrai and Pharell tags are my favorite, the others seem to be missing something, but still look nice.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Very nice, very nice indeed.
    I am actually a fan of this banner, even if the text does take away from it.
    Still, best out of the bunch though.
    Keep up the great work.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I still see that you are absolutely married to your c4d's. xD Welcome back to PC~ Anyway, let me get down to the point of this post rather than beating around the bush, shall I?

I've never really been a big fan of your style- or maybe it's just because it doesn't feel like much has changed about it. A lot of it is just too much slapping c4d's around and calling it a day, and I think you should start really doing some real experimentation. It'd be interesting if you could make a tag that you personally like as much as your c4d tags, except the catch would be that you wouldn't be allowed to use a single c4d. Because really, they're everywhere. xD;

The last one and the second one are my favorites- but the colors on the second one are far too washed out, and the last one is too contrasted. D:

Like before, your text, lighting, and colors need work, but man I remember your OLDDDD stuff, so you've definitely taken it up another notch. But as a result, I'll be crackin' down on you m'man. ;D No more sweet cushions for you.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • Thanks for all the comments everyone glad to see that people still know me :)

As soon as i see an sotw topic i like ill enter it as for now

i am such a newb

New one a bit contrsted? too lazy to find a decent stock anyone bored enough to do that for me :p

Back