• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I are 3-year-old member, brought back.. ;_;

Tailow_r.a

Music junkie
    Years
    I don't know if anyone remembers me, LOL. I joined in 07' and that's pretty much when I left for a long time... :(
    I have been really busy, I've left a lot of things behind, sadly.

I hope to stick around, because my love for Pokemon I don't think will ever die, haha. Even as I reach graduation at school, LMFAO

Anyways.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Yes. Pokémon forever~ Anyway, can't say I was around the first time you were here, but welcome back! :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I can't say I remember you, although I happen to have joined the same year. ;;
    Umm ..anyways, welcome back. Yay for pokemon love. <3 You can always hide your age.
    Stay around longer this time. n_n

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    There's not an age limit to Pokemon. Pokemon is for the young and old!

Anyways, I didn't know you before bit I hope you stick around longer and maybe I'll see you around. ^^

Emperte

はがねタイプ
    Years
    Welcome back, I'm sure it was the Pokemon trainer in you that told you to come back

Tailow_r.a

Music junkie
    Years
    Thanks guys. ;D

Haha it definitely was the trainer inside me, LOL. I spend a lot of time in comic stores doing what nerds do best, always looking for Poke' stuff. I came across some booster packs and bought a few, so I guess that's part of it!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Wow. 3 years is a very long time, indeed! Anyway, welcome back to the forums! I don't think we have ever met before, even when I was just a guest, a non-registered user. I hope you can make yourselves home here, and have fun! (And meet members too!)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Eh, never met you in 07' so I wouldn't know you. ^3^

Iron Tager: You never knew anyone...

That's true. V_V'
    But, its nice to meet you~! ^^

Lets see...I'd say all you missed was mod changes, and new signature rules, which are honestly straight forward, and the new years extravaganza going on right now.

So yeah, I hope you'll stick around a bit, and I hope we'll talk again. <3

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Its good that you came back(Like I decided too)! It certainly has been a long time, 3 years. Make sure to read the new rules, since they have changed. :)
    Maybe we could chat sometime.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    When I saw "I am a 3-year old member" I thought... well, you'd be a pretty bright 3 year old :P

Yeah, I've done the same thing. I registered early '08 but didn't start posting 'till something like April '10 (still technically this year for me, but 5 hours to go!!), so you've held out longer than I have. But Pokémon will always win in the end. Always....

Soooo... welcome back! ^^

Back