• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I can't believe it's been so long

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
Years
  • Hey all, I'm Senoue! I used to go by Shadebattle on the forums here. It's so wonderful to be back and seeing the forum as alive as ever! To all the OGs that are still here, hey, how are y'all? Hope you all are doing fine and well. To all the new people here, lets be friends!

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome back always nice to see people joined back, hope to see you around

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Can't say I'm any part of the OGs here but it's great when an old veteran returns. Did you hang out in competitive battling? I think that's where I recognize your username from?

Senoue

I'm back to rise!
    Years
  • Hey there! Can't say I'm any part of the OGs here but it's great when an old veteran returns. Did you hang out in competitive battling? I think that's where I recognize your username from?

I used to hang out in there a lot, yes! As well as trying to learn how to breed properly. I think back when there was a Skype thing, I frequented in there too!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Hello all!! I'm new to this pokecommunity. I love playing pokemon games. If you want to know me more just message me.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I used to hang out in there a lot, yes! As well as trying to learn how to breed properly. I think back when there was a Skype thing, I frequented in there too!
    Than yeah if you were around for the Showdown Server I was definitely there too! What a neat coincidence. :)

Hello all!! I'm new to this pokecommunity. I love playing pokemon games. If you want to know me more just message me.

HI Babsangel! You're more than welcome to make your own introduction thread to! :)

Years
  • How do I do that? Where do I do that at?

i'll show you how:
    I can't believe it's been so long click on that purple button with the pencil
    I can't believe it's been so long write the title for the post and the text for the post
    I can't believe it's been so long click on the button that says "(no category) and click the button that says "[Intro]"
    I can't believe it's been so long then click the "Post Thread" button

remember to do this in the Meet & Greet section

Back