• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't live without you, you beautiful game!

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm sure I've said it many many times..But it's Fire Emblem 7 closely followed by The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Both games are near perfection in my eyes. Plus they're nostalgia barrels.

Years
    I'm sure I've said it many many times..But it's Fire Emblem 7 closely followed by The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Both games are near perfection in my eyes. Plus they're nostalgia barrels.

I agree.
    Fire Emblem is a good game and Wind Waker was one of the few Zelda games that I did enjoy. The change of graphics gave it a different feel and more of a fun air to it.​

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    couldn't resist.

*What is your favourite game of all time?
    mother 3 and pokemon emerald

*When did you first play it?
    june/july 2009; whenever it came out in 2005.

*What was your first reaction?
    "holy **** i suck at this game"; "lol yay animations"

*When was the last time you played it?
    september 2009; ???

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Besides the obvious pokemon of course, when I was litte; the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro series caught my attention and created hours of fun. Not to mention Ratchet and clank which is equally amazing.

*What is your favourite game of all time?
    Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Ratchet and Clank.

Crash Bandicoot and Spyro when I was about 5 and Ratchet and Clank some time on.

"Haha look at that funny cat!" Then when I found out you had to collect gems in Crash Bandicoot. "Oooooh shiny." As for spyro I was like "meh" just liked turning the dragons statues back to dragons and collecting orbs to take me back home.

Well it's been quite awhile now, proabably in 2009 was the last time I touched any of the games I mentioned. Now they linger at my aunties ready to be played when I visit or sleep over.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    *What is your favourite game of all time? Difficult decision. Looking at my list of "loved games" there are 31 of them, and I love them all for so many different ways. If I had to say the one I have obsessed over the most though, it would have to be Silent Hill as well. I love the entire series (except Homecoming). For atmosphere, story, characters and gameplay all combined, I think Silent Hill is one of the best, and of course the best Silent Hill is the second one.

Summer 2010. I was late, okay, I'd been wanting to play it for a long time, but never got round to it because I pretty much entirely left the gaming world after April 2009, and before then I was keeping up with all the new games so never bothered to play old ones. When SH2 actually came out, I still only had the PS1 so I couldn't play it.

"Angela is weird." "Oh my god am I watching a rape scene?"

Only played through it once, then I played Silent Hill 3 once, and I've been sporadically playing a variety of other games since then when I get into a rare gaming mood. I don't like replaying games anyway.

Runners up: Knights of the Old Republic, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. A really close call because I love both of these games a lot too, but seeing as their sequels were a bit disappointing I appreciate Silent Hill as an entire series a lot more.

Last edited:
    Years
    *What was your first reaction? "Oh my god am I watching a rape scene?"

LOL!
    I was going to say, 'this is why I love Silent Hill 2' but that would make me look weirder than I already am. It is just the personal horror that you experience and how you make yourself scared, while the game isn't really doing anything. Best physiological horror game ever!

I do have to add to the list, coming in a close second or me is 'Shadow of the Colossus'. That game is so amazing and I can't wait for the HD version to be released, along side with Ico, in February. =D​

Back