• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: I can't post in my Blog, or even access it.

Mclena45

Pkmn Trainer Allen
Years
  • Well, I've noticed PC has a Blog for every member, so I decided to try it out, but, it wont let me post, it wont give me the option to. It takes me to my Blog PC, but wont let me do much there. So I figure, if I take my member number, and paste it to the end of https://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?u= I should be able to access my blog, right? Wrong. It tells me that my account hasn't been activated or that a admin deactivated it, but if that is true, then how come I'm posting this right now? It makes no sense... I resent the activation code, put it in the little box thing that allows me to "activate" my account, then it tells me that its already active.

Help please D:

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    You are not a supporter, you need to be a Tier 2 supporter or higher.
    Check out the FAQ next time or the Donators thread in Community Announcements.

EDIT: Damn, beaten!! *growls*

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well techinally no. You don't need to become a supporter to acess them. You can either obtain 5000posts or become a teir2 donater. So yes you have two paths to pick from. Donate or post is the two ways. But, keep in mind that it won't be that simple posting that much.

Bay

Years
  • Well techinally no. You don't need to become a supporter to acess them. You can either obtain 5000posts or become a teir2 donater. So yes you have two paths to pick from. Donate or post is the two ways. But, keep in mind that it won't be that simple posting that much.
    Aren't supporters donators? You're right you have to be a tier 2 donator/supporter though to have the blogs.

One other thing is sometimes mods will give blogs to members who have meaningful posts and have a lot to say, but that's rare.

Last edited:
    Back