• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I completed my Pokedex!...Now What?

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I just completed my PokeDex a few days ago. I know what I have to do (beat 50 battles in the Battle Tower and beat the Contest's Master Rank). But can anyone give me some suggestions (e.g. good movesets, good contest combos, ect.) for beating those last 2 stages?

(I'm sooooo close!!!)

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    It's 100 wins at Battle Tower for the black T-Card. VERY difficult. So far my record's 71. (I said "retire" instead of "rest"... haven't tried again in weeks. x.x)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    14 wins in a row at the battle tower is my best, Ive also completed the pokedex thanx to my friend giving me Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, Mew, Ho-Oh... you get the idea.
    I hate contests though

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Does anyone have some actual advice?

And what does "F.E.A.R." mean?

A F.E.A.R. is a Rattata with a Focus Sash and the moves quick attack+endeavor as explained here:

Spoiler:

As for the BT, don't ask me since I get creamed within the 20th match lol. My brother got up to 50 with a garchomp and gengar so maybe try out those. Good IV bred and EV trained pokemon also help. If you need help constructing a team, go to the Strategies forum.

Sinnoh contests, I wouldn't know either since I have not tried them out... I just know that the middle berries (cornn, hondew, etc) worked better for my pokeblocks in the 3rd gen than the rarer berries (durin, watmel, etc). The color scarfs also improve a pokemon's appearance in the contest (get them in r/s/e games).

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
    I completed my ND and Trainer card is max status.. all i have to do now seeing as all ive done for the past week is train ALL my pokes to LV 100 is wait for the next game..

Back