• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I dare you to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    (I don't know how many people are actually doing their dares but I am 110% committed to this game, irl and in this thread. I want this to be for real guys!!)

I dare you to run around your house and open every drawer and cabinet you can find without being spotted by whoever you live with.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I dare you to block a path IRL. But wait! There's more! Just saying that wouldn't be hilarious enough...we need a video. If you dont want we to see your face, you can wear a Snorlax mask. That would be the next PC hit!
    Was this a proper post, fulfilling the reqs of this thread?

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    I believe so. I hope Snorlax pulls through. *over-excitement*

I dare youuuu to attend church on Sunday and collect all the little pencils from the pews (this will take much effort, you don't want to be noticed), then place the pencils on the ground in the form of a curse word. Ok, maybe not a curse word. But an unpleasant word of your choice, like 'butt' or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back