• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don’t know what to name this thread also I’m a new member?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    I don't know what to put here uhh I'm also a new member if you didn't know. Also when I played my first Pokémon game Pokémon Sapphire I only used a one Pokémon for the entire play through which was my starter blaziken my pc box only had kyogre which I caught in a ultra ball because my friend told me it was important and my blaziken was level 90 when I got to the elite four I still don't know why I didn't use my kyogre because it was 8 years ago I guess I kinda did know what to put on here

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Hi, TheAlmightyBlaziken, welcome to the forums! Haha, I know a lot of people who only used their starters too in their first playthroughs. Sort of like an accidental Solo Challenge. :D Is that where your nickname comes from, by the way? ^^

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
    Kinda when I played the remakes like 4 years ago I was going to choose my starter from prof birches bag i was going to pick treeko then i remembered all the fun times I had with torchic in the original version so i picked torchic then eventually i maxed out both my blazikens from sapphire and alpha sapphire that's when it became my favorite Pokemon then I stumbled upon pokecommunity one year ago because I was looking for Pokemon fan games I really didn't bother signing up until two days ago so it was the remake and the original that inspired my nickname.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there TheAlmightyBlaziken! I see you're not wasting any time getting yourself integrated into the community! How are you enjoying it so far? :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
    Hey there TheAlmightyBlaziken! I see you're not wasting any time getting yourself integrated into the community! How are you enjoying it so far? :)

Its been a blast so far everybody is nice here and theirs a lot of interesting stuff you can do like Pokemon trivia, role-plays,fan-fiction and the fan games are pretty good too overall this is probably the best thing that came out of this month except my birthday that's probably going to be fun too idk yet because its in 7 days but I'm hoping its good.😁 also under this post is my new signature now I know what it does so I can put something good instead of that unless you guys like it then I'll keep it.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hey there just wanted to welcome you too to here ^^ Am pretty new myself and have been just looking into the Off-topic section but planning on going into the fan fiction and Roleplay sections once I see something interesting or have any ideas to write about :3

I never had any games come out on my birthday ^^;

Back