• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't really know how to start this... So hi.

Years
  • Hi :P
    I'm not "new", but i have not posted on here for a few months c(:
    so.. Hi.
    Favorite type(s): Fire, dark, psychic
    I am often known as Lux and for my pokemon name i used Luxx ;D
    I like books and video games.
    Just learned how to play Halo. Go me :P
    I like people, so please communicate with me :D
    I am young but i love pokemon. My brother is the person who introduced me. He always played it on his game boy and when he gave me his Pearl to play (DS) i was sooo excited :D Cause i told him that i always saw him playing pokemon and i wanted to play too.. ^_^
    I am waiting to finish Soul Silver (for the 2nd time) and then i will get B2/W2. Unless a newer one comes out then i will get that one :D
    I love all pokemon and all gens. They each have there good and their bad.
    So.. thats a bit about me i guess :D

Help me out here XD

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello Lux, and welcome to PC!

Oh, I mean welcome back. Welcome back in the wagon! *Choo choo*

The positive side is that developers remade the older versions more "modern" . Make us nostalique and new players also shared the feelings that we had before :3

I liked G/S/C one, mainly Crystal. There're too many things to explain about xD
    Maybe the nostalgique side or so...

Anyway! If you want to talk about everything, I'm here, I would be glad to share with you =)

See you~

:7:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Oh well...I have many favorite types :3
    If I have to rank them,
    it should look like this

● Grass (Because there's Leafeon and many cute grass Pokémon)
    ● Normal (Because there's Eevee <3)
    ● Ice (Because there's...Guess who :3)
    ● Dragon (But only at their first evolution, except for Flygon and Altaria)
    ● Electrik (For Pichu and Emolga)

I think that all!
    What about you Artsy?

Years
  • Glad to see you return, even though I my memory is pretty hazy and I don't exactly remember you, hehe. Welcome back to PC, Lux! :D

Do you have a favorite book? I admittedly don't read as often as I should, but books are pretty amazing. Lots of them interest me going by their plot but I never end up picking anything up.

Buut if you're looking for people to communicate with who share similar interests, you're definitely in the right place. ^^ PC is a huge forum with a lot of members and new discussions popping up daily, so there's always something to post around in here.. it's pretty hard to quit once you get into being active on a forum like this one. Seems like you might be interested in the 4th Gen Games section, but that's only a suggestion, so go ahead and explore around more if you haven't already, all right?

That's all from me, so have a great time on PC and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! :3

Years
  • Oh well...I have many favorite types :3
    If I have to rank them,
    it should look like this

● Grass (Because there's Leafeon and many cute grass Pokémon)
    ● Normal (Because there's Eevee <3)
    ● Ice (Because there's...Guess who :3)
    ● Dragon (But only at their first evolution, except for Flygon and Altaria)
    ● Electrik (For Pichu and Emolga)

I think that all!
    What about you Artsy?

I have to agree with the favorite types thing. Not complete favorite but i have some i prefer :D
    Fire - The first Pokemon starter i chose was Chimchar and i've just fallen into that category ever since.
    Fight - Plenty of fire and fight combinations are in the same Pokemon.
    Dragon - Why wouldn't you like dragon?
    Electric - Jolteon. Nuff said.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Artsy, and welcome back to PC! I'm synerjee - you might recognise me as the one who helped you on your in-game team problem. :)

So, you like fire-types, huh? So do I! Fire-types are easily one of my most favourite types. :D What fire-type(s) is/are your favourite? Oh, and get B/W2 soon! It has not disappointed me and I have enjoyed it ever since I started playing it. I'm sure you'll love it too! Hmm..you seem to have other interests as well, such as Halo. There are sections in this place where you can talk and discuss about such things with lots of other people. :)

Well, hope you enjoy your stay here! Make lots of new friends and stay as active as possible! If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask me or any of the staff (bold blue usernames such as Cirno above). If you want a new friend or just a chat, do drop by my profile and leave me a VM/PM. See you around! :)

Nakala Pri

Hey there. I am new here too and I want to interact with pokemon lovers such as myself. I only completed one game, Pokemon Black. I am not the kind of person who corrects people on really complicated stuff I don't know about like my brother xD I'm getting Pokemon Conquest for my birthday and I am soooo excited :P My fave pokemon types are electric and ghost. So yeah, thats me. Respond soon?

Back