• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I feel like an old fogie

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTH

Got leaf stone?
Years
  • I just got Diamond after years of swearing to never play the new pokemon games. "250 is all I will ever need". Well I broke that last night and am really enjoying Diamond now. I have no idea what the hell I am doing but I like that. Replaying Blue and Gold did lose it's fun after a while. I have new pokemon to discover, new grass types to rave about and tons of new things to do. Now I just need to discover peoples friend codes. XD

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • Don't feel bad, I'm 28. i just beat Diamond 3 days ago. i've been playing pkmn since '98. any Diamond got me so interrested in the games again.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Congrats on getting your Diamond, but this doesn't really need a thread. You can get friend codes by battling and trading, which we have forums for.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back