• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I feel like doing some fanart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    They are really nice bits of art :D I love your lineart O.O The first one was out of laziness?!? It's still good like the rest of them ^^; I prefer the sketched one to the coloured one :P

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Well, another picture since I got artist block. I'm currently 25% finish with digitally inking this. I'll attempt a better and well thought out CG.

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Sh-shw-shweet!

^_- *Teary-eyed* Those are some exellent drawings! The eyes you have for your characters look simple to draw, but when i tried drawing them... Well...*blush* Shweet! :P

Edit:About the eyes, I meant that I can barely shade them in.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    buster_wolf said:
    A Melachony of Suzumiya Haruhi fanart - Mikuru - the loli-faced, big boobed girl as a bunny girl. >P

Any tips for inking? I could go for some since I really want to color this one. -_-

I really like this one :cheeky:. Plus it's awesome seeing someone who's actually from the internet around these parts.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Eep! Cute! =D Is that Sabrina and Lt. Surge? XD

Yup yup, indeed. ^^

kohei said:
    Matis x Natume FTW!!!

Man, I havn't visited the PC art section for a while, and it's good to see more of your art again!

Whoa, you call him Matis too!? AWESOME! 8D

Same here! I never posted here as of late. But anyway, I might as well keep this thread alive. =P

Some of the new ones I made...

An old nidoking I never posted...until now. =P

I liked Blaziken. He was cool looking. =D

Don't ask... seriously.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Ok, I think I said this before, but the cool guys (as in male Pokemon) you draw look awesome.

Buff, muscular, awesome, and cool looking.

As for the third one: yaranaika?

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Holy sliced bananas with yogurt and nuts!

^_- *Puzzled* I envy your incredile drawing talents. Your drawings are very realistic. The drawings in your "First post Gallary" are intersting. So interesting it literally had me shouting out... I think i may have found myself a new rivil? Sometimes I wish I had and knew how to work a scanner... By risque, is that refering to "to revealing" artwork? :P

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Kohei: I should really stop that joke. XD Anyway, here's some new art.

May, Ash, Misty, and a Gijinka Bayleef looking at something. May looks horrified, Ash looks like he's discomforted, Misty looks content, and Gijinka Bayleef (Whose Ahoge wasn't done properly...) looks curious. =P I think May looked really cute in here. >D

It's the agility Deoxys! Another pokemon I've coolified. Yup, I should coolify more of these pokemon sometimes. XD

Anyway, for the risque art, yeah, it's really revealing stuff like...

Ash's Mom making breakfast with just an apron. 15+ so don't clickz if you don't want to see a single hot wearing the apron and nothing else. =P

*side comment - Ash looks like he lost his appetite. XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Wow, these pictures are pretty much amazing. I SO wish I could sketch like you. Don't worry about coloring them. Personally, I always like sketches better... *points to DP and ava*

My only suggestion would be that when you've finished the sketch, go back over them a little to darken the lines. That'd make the scans easier for the rest of us to see more clearly!

All in all, you're amazing, and I pray you keep up the good work.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Wow Buster Wolf, your arts are simply too good for words. ^^ I love them all. The one with Ash's mom if pretty...funny. XD
    Anywho, keep up the awesome work! I look foward to seeing more! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back