• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] I got an error relating to pokemonforms.txt during my implementation of Luka's Elite Battle DX [v19.1]

Cardboard Slime

A Slime in a Box
Years
  • So I was in the process of plugging in the EBDX system until I stumbled upon this error. I don't know what undefined value it meant in this context.
    Also, I haven't touch PKMN Essentials in awhile, so I am somewhat not used to the new version.

[
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • That's not really EBDX related. You have deleted the entry for VENUSAUR from your main pokemon.txt PBS. My guess is that you didn't follow the install instructions of EBDX and replaced the default pokemon.txt PBS (and others) with the EBDX specific PBS that ship with the system (in their own structured directory I should add). Not something you were instructed to do at any point during the installation. You need to revert those changes.

Back