• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I got Pokemon Platinum <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    My friend Millie let me borrow Pokemon Platinum <3 But I just beat the first gym & I wonder... What's new? :O
    I know there's a new Giratina (I still don't have him at all) & there's a flippy-over dimension place but what else? & what do I get in the underground?
    Thankies people :]

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    This link basically outlines it all. Main points are that different Pokemon are available (including legendaries), the storyline is expanded (new area, characters, etc), and there's also a Battle Frontier after beating the E4 (ie more battle challenges). Also you can fight a revamped E4 and rebattle gym leaders, and it's fixed some issues of DP (e.g. the slow surfing speed).

If you have any more questions please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section. Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back