• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I should introduce myself before...

Years
  • Hello, everyone. You can call me RidiculousCash. I never knew there was a pokecommunity until about a week ago, when I stumbled upon the forums trying to develop my first major game before I start any complicated stuff. So, I've assigned myself a (main) mission to complete while I am on these forums. Make a game. So, *Eventually* that mission will be completed, so I can post it here for everyone to enjoy.

And I guess I should say Hi as well, and hope you welcome me into your community.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm sure you'll complete your mission in no time! ^__^

Anyways, welcome to PC, RidiculousCash! It's great to see ya join. :3 The PokeCommunity offers a lot of things, especially when it comes to developing a game of your own! The Game Development Forum is the perfect place for you to get started...it's also the place where you can share and discuss about your current project, and maybe get some feedback on it. :)

I hope you do complete your goal so you can cross off the word "eventually". Just remember to read the rules and the FAQ, since they're pretty important. And if you ever have any questions, you can ask myself or Hiidoran! We;re here to help. Have fun and see ya!~

PurpleMischief

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015
    Like, make an actual game? o.o Wow. I like your initiative! I'm sure you'll succeed!

What type of game will you be making? Game development has always interested me. Run by the Game Development forum if you get a chance. It's really interesting over there but way over my head.
    Enjoy your stay at PC, and keep me updated on your game :D

Back